• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Shikon no Tama said:
    ... The rain water here isn't safe to drink. It's partially polluted.
    Curse you GLOBAL WARMING!!! lol
    I was watching this show where it said in 50 years Hover cars will be 90% of what people will drive. The prototypes looked cool.

Years
  • Lol, I need to walk up a hill too! I like the rain, there is only 4 percent chance of rain in the summer for Idaho.

I get thirsty alot on my walks, but whats worse is... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this.

Wedgies and Anal leakage!!! xD There! I said it!

When I have a wedgie, and it gets real irritating, I don't want the traffic next to me to see me adjusting my crotch or the underwear on my butt!!!

Anal leakage, ugh, I just stop at the library which is convieniently halfway home, it has water fountains too.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    aragornbird said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hoorah for nearly-adults, Mystic! *hi fives* =D

Awesome *hi-fives*

I can't wait for my birthday. Hopefully 19 will be better than 18 was.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Icy Soul said:
    Lol, I need to walk up a hill too! I like the rain, there is only 4 percent chance of rain in the summer for Idaho.

I get thirsty alot on my walks, but whats worse is... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this.

When I have a wedgie, and it gets real irritating, I don't want the traffic next to me to see me adjusting my crotch or the underwear on my butt!!!

Anal leakage, ugh, I just stop at the library which is convieniently halfway home, it has water fountains too.

I... did NOT need to know that, Icy. x_x

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~
    Chiru said:
    My town is all polluted too. We have chemical plants everywhere. We have this disgusting river that runs through the town, but everyone's too afraid to eat the fish in it. I don't blame them - the fish down there probably have six eyes or tentacles or something.

West VA? Eh? Yeah, you should totally go out of state for college. Come to VA where I live!

Years
  • Icy Soul said:
    Lol, I need to walk up a hill too! I like the rain, there is only 4 percent chance of rain in the summer for Idaho.

I sometimes have that problem. LOL

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Chiru said:
    My town is all polluted too. We have chemical plants everywhere. We have this disgusting river that runs through the town, but everyone's too afraid to eat the fish in it. I don't blame them - the fish down there probably have six eyes or tentacles or something.
    ...Rofl.

Curse you GLOBAL WARMING!!! lol
    I was watching this show where it said in 50 years Hover cars will be 90% of what people will drive. The prototypes looked cool.
    I'll be in the %10. I'll be driving the "John-mobile". It'll be tricked out, and I'll be all, "'Sup girl you need a ride?" XDDD.

I'll be a 63 year old pimp. XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Mystic said:
    Awesome *hi-fives*

I can't wait for my birthday. Hopefully 19 will be better than 18 was.

Eh, 19 is boring. At least when 18 you get a ton of new privileges. 19 is just the last year you'll ever be a teenager. =O

Years
  • aragornbird said:

West VA? Eh? Yeah, you should totally go out of state for college. Come to VA where I live!

No way! Come to AZ! It's awsome! LOL
    There isn't much pollution at all here. And it rains more than most people think. The winters are very lovely.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

Eh, 19 is boring. At least when 18 you get a ton of new privileges. 19 is just the last year you'll ever be a teenager. =O

XD

13 ist wunderbar! Well, not really. XD No difference. At 15 I'm going to driving school. 16 I get my license and a job. And as an adult I hope to be in the NFL. XD

Years
  • AZ, that's Arizona right? I heard they have the hottest summers.

I HATE heat! I love the winters, I'm not saying I don't love Summer Vacation, but I hate the part that is the Summer!

I'm uncomfortable when it is above 65 degrees Ferinheight (sp)...

Idaho is pretty clean, cept for the dust problem. There is no humid in the air. It hardly ever snows, cept in the high mountains.

It is required by law that you wear sunglasses in the day when you drive. The sun here is too bright =/

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    XD

13 ist wunderbar! Well, not really. XD No difference. At 15 I'm going to driving school. 16 I get my license and a job. And as an adult I hope to be in the NFL. XD

Hopefully, a smart NFL player since most of the people there have the IQ of a pigeon.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

Hopefully, a smart NFL player since most of the people there have the IQ of a pigeon.

I make excellent grades. XD

I resent that comment. XD

Chiru: Yeah I do, and I got that from the dictionary at school. XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Ah, Rammstein is pretty cool. My friend is obsessed with them.

Professional sports player... one of the only jobs where you can be completely stupid and still get rich. :3

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    I resent that comment. XD

It's true though. The average graduation rate of people going into professional sports is only about 50%.

Also, you used three XD. That's cause for a pinch. >=(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back