• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • I love the theme. I think Ash is cool. D; I used to really like him, only I've found other bishies now. Plus, it's a cool theme on its own merits n___n

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    All of Matt's themes are cool in my opinion xD Hold on... Where did my banner go ? O.O

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Daegon said:
    I have returned. So, everyone's having a nice day, right?

Hey, I'm going to thorpe park in about 10 minutes, I had a really late night with my mates playing spin the bottle and chilling out, this is the second time we are going to be at thorpe park late ;[

How about you ?

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Devastation. said:
    Hey, I'm going to thorpe park in about 10 minutes, I had a really late night with my mates playing spin the bottle and chilling out, this is the second time we are going to be at thorpe park late ;[

How about you ?
    Thorpe Park? I haven't been there since I was like 5 or something. XD

I'm alright. Just a bit tired really.
    Mum's constantly taking a bit of my money for my brother's pills...

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    I'm fine thanks only if you ignore the hyperactive girls downstairs... my lill sis is havin her party...
    A party? For what purpose?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back