• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[April Fools 2008] Pokemon: T3h ULTAH SUPAH XTREME l33t Vershon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    CBM, honestly, why not finish this hack and fully release it? It would be sweet xD

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Is this a Joke?
    Is a ROM fully glitched. :s
    Is a Bug or just a Joke xD.
    This is a hack made by a kid of 6 years old xD?
    Sorry, but is the true.
    Hehe.
    Good Luck!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • I looked at this thread and thought "What the hell?! Why would Coolboyman make such a bad game?!" It took me a second to realise that you wouldn't do it, and it was a joke.

Happy April Fools,

~Mon94key.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • aT First i was like wat then iwas like oh it cant be april fools day

then it waws and i just stared at my screen thinking thi sis why we cant has nice things

then i lold

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • This hack is liek the best liek mudkips

(It would be funny if it got finished XD)

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • I looked at this thread and thought "What the hell?! Why would Coolboyman make such a bad game?!" It took me a second to realise that you wouldn't do it, and it was a joke.

liek, iy kno riet!!!1

Ohmg, iy li3k arr a MoD!!!11!1! tis be sswrt day evr!!!!

Spoiler:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Oh my god, I love this day... That almost killed me when I saw that Coolboyman actually made a Fire Red hack, especially when it's messed up... I thought the Moderators went crazy if they accepted this thread...!

Wait... we're all Moderators... Ugh... I'm confused...

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • YES!!! Another Gold remake! Totally rad! I'm a bit disappointed in the mapping, but I guess nobody's perfect...

hahahaha

For real though, it's a great joke. It's one of the funniest I've ever seen.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I do like the idea of the joke but please. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME! I will have to give you an infraction.
    =]. If only... But seriously though, I request that quote be removed from the first post.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Heyz! I liek dis tred! Iz da bom! U so gansta Kobomn! U inda hood rnt U, G? I liekz dis pg cuz itz da bom n so mny wayz. I liek zpdozez inda frst rot! iz kew cuz ur da bom. I wnaa be da bst haxr lik U sumday! U ausum. I liekz u lotz inda hood only tho. I nt gay liekz da haxorz tht tke atenton frm u n dis gr8 hax.(Just Kidding, No Offence at all guys)

Really though, this is one of the greatest jokes I have ever seen! I applaude you CBM!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    This is the Best hack! I cant wait for the next release!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back