• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools Pranks

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • What have you done today to please the inner, mischievous prankster in you? It's their day, isn't it?

For my part, I pretended I erased my brother's save file on BW2. Hah, his reaction. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My parents are too gullible. As they know that I'll never get in a relationship, I've set my facebook status to "engaged". I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the uproar as I watch my notifications explode.

Also, in another forum, I always pull a joke, like last year I told everyone that I was four months pregnant (and it was people that barely knew me). This year I didn't think of a joke, because I was so busy. :(

This year, I'm just gonna fool one person with "getting married, back soon" on skype. I didn't fool him yet, but I fooled three people already lmao.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I like to prank my sister on April Fools' Day, with really childish and silly pranks. I put salt in her tea this morning and earlier I hid her phone somewhere in the room, then texted her saying 'APRIL FOOLS' and watched amused as she searched for it.

Years
  • I've found that one of the best pranks is no prank at all. You can't overuse it or it looses its effect, but if people expect you to do something all day and nothing ends up happening you still get the last laugh. Of course it still requires some effort. You have to make it seem like you're still doing something which means acting a little different from normal, saying or suggesting things in a vague way to make it seem like you've got something really big in the works. This is what I'm doing this year.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • two years ago on a old forum I used to visit I told them I an famous person, and someone actually believed me.By the way it's not true. This year my April fools backfired big time. I made my boyfriend a coffee but instead of cream I used shaving cream, but he sussed it out as he saw the can of shaving cream on the shelf.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I haven't done anything, but the BEST joke is the train system in the UK. Im on the train now but the one i was supposed to take an hour ago has been delayed and will probably be delayed for more than another hour because another train broke down and backed everything up. Now i have to take another train north and connect to another train to go south again so my whole journey is ginna be an extra 2 and a half hours to get home.

My ticket cost me £60. Like i said.. a joke.

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    Spoiler:

I plan on writing that code into a .vbs file, make a shortcut of it, and change the icon to that of Firefox. Just need to figure out what to put in the 100 message boxes.

I also told my forum that I'll be shutting it down.

Last edited:

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I totally forgot it was April Fools Day today! Ughhh

But I only play pranks on my sister. Unfortunantly she has a really high fever so I can't have any fun today. -.-

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Absolutely nothing. I was around old people all day and I didn't have the heart to prank them, although one of them inadvertently got me with the snakes-in-the-peanut-can gag. This guy gave it to his wife but her fingers were too weak to open it so she had me do it and I shrieked like a little girl.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • This is one of my most favorite times of the year.

Still... my friends quickly learned to never accept any kind of food from me on this day.

Caramel onions, spider milkshakes, toothpaste/mayo oreos, laxative spiked whatevers, I've done them all.

They quickly learned to never trust me on this day. Still - I always manage to come up with something new and sucker one of them into trying it. This year it was tea with Habanero juice.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't think I've ever bothered with a real prank for april 1st. I really ought to come up with something, preferably to scare someone. {:

Edit:
    This wasn't on April 1st, but I did kind of prank someone a while ago. I drove her to paranoia with prank calls and texts. It took a few weeks before she threatened to call the police. That's when I stopped. A shame, too- I was planning to text her a picture of her car the day after. T:

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I didn't do anything this year. I really haven't done a April Fools prank in a while. Usually on April Fools, I just go on the internet and enjoy forums/website's pranks. PC's was definitely my favorite this year along with Google's "Google Nose".

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I never screw with anybody on April 1st... hum, with all the talk of pregnancy maybe I should reword that.
    I never prank, mentally toy with, or 'get' people on April Fools Day. I don't know, it just seems to generic and expected to me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I never do anything for April Fools Day, I really can't stand it. I hate practical jokes, always have, and the idea of a day devoted to them revolts me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I quit PC staff, took over the server and pretended that Wario was the real prank.

Turned out pretty well. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm too severe of temperament for this day; I've never done anything, nor has anything been done to me.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I didn't prank anyone yesterday, nor did anyone prank me. April Fools' Day is just like any other day where I live; nothing much interesting happens on that day. The only way I knew it was April Fools' Day was because of PC and the fact that I looked at my calendar and saw that it was the 1st of April lol.

I would like to do some sort of prank next year for laughs though. :P

Back