• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Such a pity. My name looked rather nice in blue. 8DDD?

*brick'd*

Um... I wasn't angry at all. I mean, it was April Fool's Day and well... I don't see how anyone could fall for it, since there were like... 120385723957 blue names, and then like... five normal colored names. But that's just me.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    It's a bittersweet, yet awesome prank.

Yay, my name is normal. I like the moderator banner under my name, still. Only if I could keep that, lol.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I thougt it was real... because I asked a staff adimin how to become a moderator

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    OMFG...sorry Andy but I've always wanted to say this.

YOU ARE BANNED, ANDY! *goes in the invisible mod panel and bans you* >D
    Would you like to say that again Kimi? This time say it to me with my red name. XD

wow this was scary you shouldve let us acces the mod control panel xD
    Uh.... no. XD

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO US! THEY HAD ME SO EXCITED! THIS PISSES ME OFF! its not even that funny! they thought it would be funny because everybody would be excited and cheering? NOT FUNNY!
    You've got 10 posts and you really thought you were going to get Modded? O_o;;
    Really... just think about that for a while.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Hey, Arcanine, buddy...you wouldn't hold a grudge, right? I was just kiddin', you know. Yeah right, like I'd give YOU guys Infractions & warnings....We're pals, amigoes, buds, compadres, you guys know it was all a joke...hehhehheh...heh...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back