• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

==[April Monthly Pixel Art Contest]==

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Okay, well, I really shouldn't accept that, as the background really isn't pixel art (although I suppose you cuold make a case for that). Something like that (bar the sprites) would be more suitable for a contest held in the art gallery main forum. The sprites were very loosely edited (the ones that were) and I don't really see a lot of pixel art elements in there. Oh, and did you even make the background? You can't use others' art for this contest with the exception of Ken Sugimori's art. (official sprites, Sugimori drawings, etc)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Okay, well, I really shouldn't accept that, as the background really isn't pixel art (although I suppose you cuold make a case for that). Something like that (bar the sprites) would be more suitable for a contest held in the art gallery main forum. The sprites were very loosely edited (the ones that were) and I don't really see a lot of pixel art elements in there. Oh, and did you even make the background? You can't use others' art for this contest with the exception of Ken Sugimori's art. (official sprites, Sugimori drawings, etc)

Yeah he did not make the BG :\ I think it is on The Spriters Resource from the game Froslass said it was from

ctave6

I LIKE PIE!~!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I MAKE ULTIMATE ENTRY! YOU WAIT!! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!
    EDIT: HERE IT IS!! OMG!! DRUMM RROOOOLLLLLL.........
    OMG JUST FOUND OUT I NEED TO MORE POSTS!

Last edited:

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years

he used the background of yoshi's island..

Yeah he did not make the BG :\ I think it is on The Spriters Resource from the game Froslass said it was from
    erm.......
    I'm sorry T_T
    Yes, it is the Yoshi's Island background....from Spriters Resource *cuffed and thrown in the back of the cop car*

Dooquadalittle

Call me D-Q or D-Quad.
    Years
    Hippopotas just woke up from a nap and is going to go look in a mirror... someone is going to get Earthquaked.

Spoiler:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    So here it is, my April Fools spriting... it's soo cute!

Spoiler:

Hope ya liked it!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Well... yours is technically about an hour late, but I'll accept it anyway.

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

I am going to start the judging on the 9 accepted entries tonight. Results will be posted this weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back