• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aragornbird's Arena (winners get shinies!)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! I've got a box full of battle-ready Pokemon who are just itching to fight!

The Rules:

6 vs 6 Single, Level 100 - Note: it doesn't matter if you're Pokemon aren't at Level 100. Wi-Fi automatically raises your Pokemon's level. Even if all your Pokemon are at Level 1, they will be Level 100 on Wi-Fi.
    I will rarely do 3 vs. 3 and only on request. No Double battles...yet.

No Ubers - The following Pokemon are too strong for standard competitive play, so you may not use them: Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus, and Wobbuffet.
    Besides that, you can use ANY Pokemon that's not on the list, including Jirachi, Celebi, and Manaphy.

Sleep Clause - You may only put one Pokemon on a team to sleep at one time. Once a Pokemon is asleep, you may not put another one to sleep until the first one wakes up.
    Rest does not count toward the sleep clause.

OHKO Clause - You may not use Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, or Sheer Cold. Besides, only noobs use those moves. =P

Species Clause - You can't use more than one of the same Pokemon on the same team. This is obvious.

No Hacked Pokemon - This is obvious too.

Repeated offences for breaking the above rules could result in a warning. >:[

If you or I somehow get disconnected, please battle again and finish the battle. If you don't, I'll assume that you chickened out and will count it as a loss.

Times:

I'll be available anytime from 10 AM to 12 AM EST.

Extra Notes:

If you don't want legendaries at all, please say so and I won't use any either.

Friend code is in my sig and in my profile.

Black List:
    People who have been caught using hacked Pokemon or majorly breaking above rules

1. Champhev

Record:

Wins: 67 / Losses: 5

Last edited:

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    11/0? That kinda makes people not want to challenge. But that won't stop me from trying to be your first loss here. Let's go then, shall we?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Those wins were from almost two months ago, when D/P had just come out. I except people would (or SHOULD) get better over time.

Anyways, thanks for being the first challenger. I shall add you and meet you on Wi-Fi soon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    heh, facing PC's champion should be a tough cookie.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Umm... hey Shift tell me if you beat him~

Sorry 'bout that. I challenge you, aragornbird! I added you a long time ago in hopes of battling you! My FC is in my account and respond whenever you're ready!

P.S. Don't look down on me just because a n00b (me) challenged you.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Waiting for a little aragornbird to pop up on my screen. Still waiting..

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Oh. I PM'd you quite a while back asking for a brawl. Would it be okay if I taped the match?

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Aragorn, I got cut off! My Wi-Fi hasn't done that in recent matches, so why would it do it now?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

We'll just battle again. Same moves as last time? It was only three rounds so it doesn't matter.

And I'll accept everyone elses battle requests too (after this one)

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Okay. That'll do. But I still won't get my Critical Hit. xD

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Aragorn, would you be alright with me taping the match? I want to know beforehand, so I don't screw you over later.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Aragornbird! I've heard such great things about you... and I've been itching to challenge you for a long, long time. And now the time has come! I'm sure a battle with you would bemy ultimate test as a Pokemon Battler.

So if you're available tonight, would you mind a casual duel?

(Oh, I prefer no legendaries at all, just to give you heads up)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    AragornBird Ill play you you will wipe the floor with me but I still want to try

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Oh, and I prefer no legendaries at all in our battle. :) Respond to my other query too, please.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Richard sounds like he idolizes you ;]

3 HP, lol. Salamence is good. Real good.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    That's not fair... I asked second... sorry about that everyone. But these are quite some matchups. Richard Steel versus aragornbird? Yowch. I'd like someone to tape that...

To the main point now! I would like no legendaries, please.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Well I beat Richard >_> So maybe I might stand a chance against aragorn. But right now, I don't really think so.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

lol, congrats Shift, you won! Although the battle was majorly haxed in your favor. =\

But such is Pokemon.

Anyways, Yoshistar is next!

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Good game aragornbird. Good game. I was nervous throughout the whole match and I'm glad that it came to an end. That battle and Richard and I's recent battle were both excellent. I am glad to have faced both of you. And er, beaten you.

xD Yeah, Aero definetly had some hax. But I didn't alter the game in any way for him. I think it's impossible to make a Pokemon be able to flinch another Pokemon every time.

Back