• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arbok or Weezing

Weezing or Arbok

• Arbok

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Weezing

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
Years
  • I was wondering what pokemon is stronger Weezing or Arbok? Team Rocket had a Weezing and Arbok and if they were battling each other who would win?

I say Weezing would win cuz he could use Smokescreen then attack with Hyper Beam.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Weezing has the best defense of any poison-type pokemon and has levitate.

Arbok's got...cool markings...and not much else... :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Aebok. Even though Weezing looks better in shiny forme, Arbok has the overall better design and voice.

Years
  • I think that Weezing and Arbok are both strong, but my vote goes to Arbok.
    I think it would be stronger in a battle, and I like it better than Weezing.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • Arbok or Weezing

Enugh Said Weezing beats Arbok unless you can find an uber pic of Arbok that looks like it can beat Weezing

Last edited:

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    arbok, i suppose. i like snakes over floating ... rocks? and i like that 'ekans' and 'arbok' say 'snake' and 'kobra' backwards - VERY clever!

Enugh Said Weezing beats Arbok unless you can find an uber pic of Arbok that looks like it can beat Weezing
    Arbok or Weezing

'nuff said.

Last edited:

PoliStorm

Rage, Fury, Hatred
    Years
  • Arbok because Weezing looks like a failed experiment. It's strange to look at, while Arbok is obviously a snake.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Weezing has superior stats and movepool, and in battle, Weezing's ability will help it more than Arbok's will. (Arbok's is still good, just not in this instance.)

Also, IRL Weezing > Arbok Obama.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Arbok looks cooler, but from other standpoints, I've had more trouble defeating Weezing. Therefore, my vote goes to the asthmatic.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Arbok is so much cooler than Weezing in my opinion. Weezing would come on top in a battle though, I think. Too lazy to run calcs / look up info. Weezing has Pain Split though.

Back