• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcade Olympics [FINISHED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Im a join

QWOP:
    Spoiler:

Tetris:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Should be a seperate leaderboard between us 3 then lol. It's really gonna be a race for second as I've just widened the gap even further, as I've edited my post with a new high score. XD

Lol damn, I'm not even going to attempt to top that. :P Got lucky with my 1.9 mil - I always lose all my spare lives on level 8.

Years
  • I'm glad to see the spiritual successor to the Retro Gaming Event is doing so well. Congrats, Jupiterno!

I was determined to get to at least 100m in QWOP before posting my score, but it took a lot longer than expected. I can make it the first 50 metres fine, but the technique I use makes it impossible to get over the hurdle there, so I was a little surprised I managed to do it even once! I might give this a few more tries before the end of the GT, but I don't suspect I'll make it back to the 100m line again.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Hi guys, the Arcade Olympics have ended! Thank you so much to everyone who participated and made this a very successful event! Some of you guys ended up with very nice scores in these games. Here are the top scorers for each game:

Puzzle Bobble
    1st Place - Dreg - 4,691,850 Sinnoh
    2nd Place - Nagi - 1,553,480 Hoenn
    3rd Place - りょ - 803,230 Kanto

Tetris
    1st Place - aperrentis - 458,150 Hoenn
    2nd Place - striderviper - 385,903 Hoenn
    3rd Place - NylonGamer - 348,846 Sinnoh

Galaga
    1st Place - Jolly Potato - 27,210 Hoenn
    2nd Place - Shadic SSJ4 - 21,880 Hoenn
    3rd Place - Bacteriophage - 20,250 Hoenn

QWOP
    1st Place - Shadic SSJ4 -102.8m Hoenn
    2nd Place - Lasagne21 - 101.1 Kalos
    3rd Place - aj720 - 100.6m Hoenn

Everyone will receive an emblem for participating, and these top players will receive a special emblem for their impressive scores :D

Again, thank you to everyone who participated and kept the competition going, this event couldn't have been possible without you!

And thank you to my lovely cohost, no, who (along with getting some very impressive scores), created both the pretty CSS in the first post and the emblems, which will be handed out eventually. :)

And lastly, thank you to Osiris, whose Retro Gaming Event for GT11 was the main inspiration for the Arcade Olympics!

Back