• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    hence its pre-evolved form, GROWLithe. Do cats growl? (well, some may, but for the most part i associate purring [Persian] with cats and growling [growlithe] with dogs).

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
    i still think that it looks like a cat and a dog even though now i know its a dog. maybe it was dark and a cat and dog didnt know if the other was a cat or dog and they were too drunk to find out so they ****ed and made little baby arcanines

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Uh... Arcanine is from the Dog's Family. But he can look like a Tiger sometimes O__o

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    blah this thread is soo spammy + it belongs in simple questions
    anyway just by looking at what it evolves from one can easily tell its a dog................................................................
    + its facial structure hints to a dog not a cat
    the rest of the body may give the impression of a tiger though..

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    arcanine, is like a hybrid of a Tiger and a Wolf, now that i think of it XD but..i think it's a dog..but like casty said, it lokos like a tiger alot

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The hair around it's neck gives it the impression of a Lion though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    NOw ninetales to me looks like a mix, grace of a cat, yet face of a dog, but it....

Confusing #_#

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Can we all just agree that all Pokemon were made when some nuclear explosion occured near a large mass of animals, fusing their DNA togethor and creating mutant hybrids? This topic is driving me nuts...we're all saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back