• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    You can't get the any other way yet.

Years
    the Early sold Japanese games have an E4 Door glitch allowing you to get a Japanese Shaymin and Darkrai, While you are also able to get a Japanese 10th Movie Darkrai. And Arceus will be unobtainable for about 2 years even in Japan.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I've heard that if you have Action Replay and the code walk through anything. You go to full Moon Island and catch Darkrai, it is still considered legit, same for Shaymin and Arceus.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I've heard that if you have Action Replay and the code walk through anything. You go to full Moon Island and catch Darkrai, it is still considered legit, same for Shaymin and Arceus.

Nope, Using an AR in anyway is considered illegit.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009

You can't get Arceus in that fashion because even if you did make it up to the Hall of Origin, you'd have no way of exiting and would be trapped.

~el fin del poste:t178:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Question, why the hell is it so damn hard to get Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin?! Does anyone know how to get them withoutthe event or the gameshark?

You can't get Arceus without hacking. You can only get Shaymin through E4 Glitch (Correct me if I'm wrong), and Darkrai through the glitch and movie event.

So, to answer your question, there is no other way.

If you use AR in any way, it's still considered hacking. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that. >_>;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    You can't get Arceus without hacking. You can only get Shaymin through E4 Glitch (Correct me if I'm wrong), and Darkrai through the glitch and movie event.

So, to answer your question, there is no other way.

If you use AR in any way, it's still considered hacking. I don't understand why people can't comprehend that. >_>;;

Maybe because they don't know what hacking is. =B

~el fin del poste:t178:

Back