• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Arceus event INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Arceus event INFO!

Ok so first your supposed to go to the ruins with arceus
    Arceus event INFO!

once there you will meet cynthiya and decide which dragon you wish to create
    Arceus event INFO!

Arceus event INFO!

then you will get swarmed by unknown
    Arceus event INFO!
    Arceus event INFO!

Then the eeg will appeare and your dialga/palkia/girtana will appeare!

credit:
    filb.de
    serebii.net

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    No i think its going to be the 1 of the 3 you choose Palkia,Giritina or Diagla because they talkabout the birth of the pokemon and they are born at level 1

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    then an eeg with hatch (i think its going to be a new dragon type or maybe rayquaza but i know about the other event with kyoger and groundon so maybe not)

First of all, I would love to know where you are getting these pictures from, since this is the first time that I am seeing most of them. I mean, I do see that "Filb.de" watermark in the corner, but that can just as easily be faked. And immediately after saying that, I look at the news sites and find them for myself. Nevermind.

Secondly, no, it was already discovered to be a choice between Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    First of all, I would love to know where you are getting these pictures from, since this is the first time that I am seeing most of them. I mean, I do see that "Filb.de" watermark in the corner, but that can just as easily be faked.

Secondly, no, it was already discovered to be a choice between Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
    Here is the link to the video
    https://www.filb.de/1086

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ok ok i get it soz it was just an opinion

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    First of all, I would love to know where you are getting these pictures from, since this is the first time that I am seeing most of them. I mean, I do see that "Filb.de" watermark in the corner, but that can just as easily be faked.

Yeah i know now i looked it up and changed it, Happy?

No i think its going to be the 1 of the 3 you choose Palkia,Giritina or Diagla because they talkabout the birth of the pokemon and they are born at level 1
    Yeah i know now i looked it up and changed it

Last edited:

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
  • Wow, this sounds exciting! But i'm confused...is this going to be in HeartGold and SoulSilver? It looks more like it's in Sinnoh O_o

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow, this sounds exciting! But i'm confused...is this going to be in HeartGold and SoulSilver? It looks more like it's in Sinnoh O_o
    well its confirmed in hs ss but your right its toooo sinnohish

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    the idea of a level 1 legendary seems to sarcastic to say the truth,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back