• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARCEUS give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackoutv3

TO CATCH THEM IS NO REAL TEST!
Years
  • im not a professional at trading pokemon over this site but i decide to try it any way. If my results are currect i have a lot of Arceus' to trade away.

I accept any rare pokemon, accept legendaries (unless they are shiny), if you have none of those ill accept any shiny pokemon.

Plese help me trade these it is for a breeding project that a club I help is doing. I volenteered to collect pokemon for them.

Arceus lv.51 Rash
    Earth power/Hyper voice/Extremespeed/Refresh
    "very good in dekathlons"

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Information on the Arceus? Is it Either TRU or Michina or Japanese?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Information on the Arceus? Is it Either TRU or Michina or Japanese?
    Its fake. Saw the level? He hacked it.

im not a professional at trading pokemon over this site but i decide to try it any way. If my results are currect i have a lot of Arceus' to trade away.

I accept any rare pokemon, accept legendaries (unless they are shiny), if you have none of those ill accept any shiny pokemon.

Plese help me trade these it is for a breeding project that a club I help is doing. I volenteered to collect pokemon for them.

Arceus lv.51 Rash
    Earth power/Hyper voice/Extremespeed/Refresh
    "very good in dekathlons"
    Nuff said.... :(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Please review the Trade Corner Rules.

Hacked Pokémon are not allowed.
    We define Hacked Pokemon in the Glossary section. Just do not trade them.

Any Arceus under level 100 and/or with location Hall of Origin.

52 < 100 = hacked

To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon.
    Otherwise, one could simply use the Quick Trade Thread.

(Giveaways without 10 requests are fine; however, you still need at least 10 offers/freebies).

Thanks.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back