• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus

What do you think about the Alpha Pokémon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    The only Pokémon so far not officially revealed by Nintendo, and the only one so far to be illegal in everyway posible (Shaymin too, but don't compare. Min will be in the 11th movie.)

Classified as the Alpha Pokémon, it's sure worthy of the title, with a total base stat points of 720, the highest one so far, with 372 total in any stat, and an Arsenal of moves, including its ever type-changing Jugdment.

In my opinion, one hell of a Pokémon. What is your opinion about it? Post what you think of the "God".

Last edited:

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dude Arceus is the most uber poke ever =D He's kind of not fair

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Uhhh... It is the strongest I agree. But I think in the next Gen. there will be a whole bunch of new Legendary Pokes, a bit inferior in power comparing with Arceus. There might be the "servants" of helping making Arceus.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    It is a cool pokemon. :D

I would suggest you guys wait and see what moves the event one will have.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I could (and have) sweep it away in Uber Tier, with either Attack Deoxys, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Its not that cool. I miss the good ole days when mewtwo was the only uber. Well actually just the strongest pokemon.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I perfer the narrative behind rather than the poke itself. Its not overly excellent really. Sure, its has the highest total stats of any poke, but it cant use them all at once. Mewtwo's a better special sweeper, giratina is a better wall and so on. Its like a jumped-up mew without the BP abilities. Exploring the mythology behind it is great though

Years
    Arceus is overdone.

A "God" Pokemon? They've made it hard to make themselves more pokemon.

Pokemon shouldnt have a god and if it does it shouldnt be catchable should it?

Galbinus

Speeds.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Hmm.. I actually quite like the idea of a God Pokemon :)

I especially like the story behind it. It's nice to know that Nintendo is looking into the myths of other cultures (the Greeks, I think, in this one). :D

I wonder what the 5th generation will bring.. .surely nothing can top this beast?

Kuri

Lord Mcfatty
    Years
    I don't know. I mean Arceus is not impossible to beat in the game, of course. I like the mythology behind it but it makes it seem like the series are coming to an end. What comes after a god-like pokemon? I don't know how to feel about it...

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Its not good to have a Alpha pokemon. It sets everything off balance.

Sometimes i miss the good ol days back in Silver, Red, Gold, and so on...

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    He's overdone. I mean, they cant really make any more pokemon now, can they? They've already made the "God".

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Arcues is a God pokemon. Most players cheat (AR or gameshark) to get this pokemon. Mostly I have a rare TM that is an attack of Arcues. That is Doom Desire.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Arcues is a God pokemon. Most players cheat (AR or gameshark) to get this pokemon. Mostly I have a rare TM that is an attack of Arcues. That is Doom Desire.

That doesn't sound hacked.
    Arceus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back