• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
Years
  • Hi!
    I have a friend that want to make a Arceus deck. I prosmise to post his idea, so, here it is.
    He only put Pokemons
    Pokemon:
    X1 Water Arceus
    X2 Dark Arceus
    X1 Steel Arceus
    X3 Normal Arceus
    X2 Arceus Lv X
    X2 Grass Arceus
    X2 Fire Arceus
    X1 Ligthing Arceus
    X2 Psichic Arceus
    X1 Nidoran
    X1 Nidoqueen
    X1 Baltoy
    X1 Claydol
    X3 Lucario GL
    The idea is easy. Use arceus to quicly kill your opponents pokemons, using lucario for weakness X2.
    Can u help me with a GOOD list fot a dekc that have this strategy?
    Bye

Years
  • Based on what I know about the Arceus cards, there looks to be too many energy types needed to make an effective deck... but I don't know too much about the kinds of special energy available in the current sets.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
  • I have also a decklist ready for make a arceus deck:

4 Colorless Arceus
    1 Water Arceus
    1 Fight Arceus
    1 Dark Arceus
    1 Metal Arceus
    2 Gras Arceus
    2 Fire Arceus
    1 Psychic Arceus
    1 Thunder Arceus
    2 Arceus Lv.X (Set)
    2 Unown G

+ 18 Pokemon's

1 Water
    1 Fight
    1 Dark
    1 Metal
    2 Gras
    3 Fire
    1 Thunder
    1 Psychic
    4 Multi

+ 15 Energy's

4 Great Ball
    4 First Door
    2 Switch
    2 Night maintenance
    2 Premier Ball
    4 Pokedex Handy
    4 Volkners Philosophy
    2 Ultimate Zone
    3 Lake Boundary

+ 27 Trainer's

Strategy: Start with Arceus Colores, and set 5 different types arceus on the bench with first door & great ball. Then, attach 1 energy to each of them, and start to attack on weakness...

You can also more info from this deck on pokevana.be/pagina4.html and click on "Next-Decks".

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
    Years
  • I have also a decklist ready for make a arceus deck:

4 Colorless Arceus
    1 Water Arceus
    1 Fight Arceus
    1 Dark Arceus
    1 Metal Arceus
    2 Gras Arceus
    2 Fire Arceus
    1 Psychic Arceus
    1 Thunder Arceus
    2 Arceus Lv.X (Set)
    2 Unown G

+ 18 Pokemon's

1 Water
    1 Fight
    1 Dark
    1 Metal
    2 Gras
    3 Fire
    1 Thunder
    1 Psychic
    4 Multi

+ 15 Energy's

4 Great Ball
    4 First Door
    2 Switch
    2 Night maintenance
    2 Premier Ball
    4 Pokedex Handy
    4 Volkners Philosophy
    2 Ultimate Zone
    3 Lake Boundary

+ 27 Trainer's

Strategy: Start with Arceus Colores, and set 5 different types arceus on the bench with first door & great ball. Then, attach 1 energy to each of them, and start to attack on weakness...

You can also more info from this deck on pokevana.be/pagina4.html and click on "Next-Decks".

Its cool
    -2 Great Ball
    +2 Roseanne Research
    -1 Fire Arceus
    +1 Psi Arceus
    -1 Premier Ball
    -2 Fire Energy
    +3 Lucario GL
    I think i will give that list :D Maybe less energy for 4 energy search
    Thanks

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Arceus decks are terrible IMO. Ultimate zone can get T2 wutever you want, but without good draw power without any bench space, you have to top deck EVERYTHING, and you'll also need about 10 colorless Arceus and 5 Arceus Lv.X with the Bodies that can use any attack on the bench. SSU will also be needed, and you won't be able to attach Unown G to your Arceus unless you get them early on or after a KO. It COULD work with HGSS's trainer engines (OMG they're so broken...), but otherwise, they're terribad so far. Just use 1 Unown G 'cuz you won't want them clogging up your hand, and you'll only ever need it VS Macheap. Use 4 Ultimate Zone and 4 Next Door (It searches for any Arceus, right?), and use 2 Premier Ball to search and recycle the Arceus Lv.X. Use cards that draw cards, and don't use any that shuffle cards back into your deck unless it's something like Prof Oak's Visit. The only basic Pokemon you should use are Arceus forms, 1 Lucario GL, and 1 Unown G. Use 10 colorless Arceus, 2 of each of the other forms (around 28 Pokemon with the techs... O__o), about 14 Energy cards (42 cards...), and...only 18 trainers? Bad deck alert. You may be able to take out 1 of some of the Arceus or cut down on the colorless forms if you're feeling risky, but otherwise, no... >.>;

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    May I just add the plural of pokemon is pokemon. same with all the names.
    Look, a bunch of Staraptor!
    Look, a bunch of Staraptors! Nope.

Back