• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Script help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
  • I NEED HELP!!!

So I wrote this script:
    #org $start
    checkflag 0x200
    if b_true goto $done
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $1
    boxset 6
    cry 0xA1 151
    #raw 0x02 0x00
    nop
    nop
    wildbattle 151 70 1
    fadescreen 0
    #raw 0x53 0x0F 0x80
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end
    #org $done
    release
    end
    #org $1
    $1 1 =MEW: Me..w.. Mew!

And Got This Result:

#PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:2 for read
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:3 for read
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Pushed mew script.$start to 80092E
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:4 for read
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:5 for read
    - Pushed mew script.$done to 80095D
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:6 for read
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:7 for read
    - Pushed mew script.$1 to 800960
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\김선우\바탕 화면\Pokemon Hacking\Pokemon Hack Projects\Pokemon ThunderYellow\PKMN Fire Red Version E.gba F:8 for read
    - Adjusting mew script.$done in 0 at 880095D
    - Adjusting mew script.$1 in 0 at 8800960
    - Putting [+
    - Putting [l] at 80095D
    - Putting [C¿Nð
    |
    \- Processed 0 Lines

Now In my Advance Map (1.9)
    What offset am I supposed to use?
    And what am I supposed to do with
    The movement code, the Unknown codes, and etc in ADVANCE MAP??
    IT's URGENT... HELP ME PLZ!!!

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    Don't worry about the movement permission,just put the offset where it says ''Script Offset''
    If it's an S,put :

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    Yeah,use the first offset.
    A person doesn't need a var nmber,just those S (I don't know how to call them)

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    Dont give the person the unknown,only for the Scrpt tiles (Or the S tiles)

What happen's? (Filer)

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I fixed my error, Know need for it to e here anymore...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    Hello, I have a question. I want to know if anybody knows if some commands Script Basic Advance Pokemon are used or are the same as those used in Pokemon Colosseum and XD or are completely different?. Only I refer to basic commands as givepokemon (79) or pokemart (86).

I hope somebody knows the answer or finds corroborated. In advance thank you.

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
  • Hey guys, im working with a give pokemon script, but it isnt working for me.

The scenerio:

When i click on the character, he asks me if i want the pokemon fine. Then when i say yes, it says congrats you got the poke, would you like to name it? If i say no, it says the right txt. If i say yes, it lets me name a pokemon that is a big ? pokemon, and not the right pokemon. If i say no to the man asking if i want the pokemon though, it freezes and then pops up a yes and no box again, and if i press no it releases me.

I know i have a huge mistake, does anyone know what it is?

Spoiler:

To save room, i put it in the spoiler. Thanks for any help.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Try this...

Code:
    #org $GivJir
    message $Jirachi
    $Jirachi 1 = Hey kid, hold this for me for a second.
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if B_False goto $no
    givepokemon 409 5 0
    jingle
    message $gotjir
    $gotjir 1 = You Recieved a weird pokemon...\lIts the Bby Jirachi!!
    boxset 6
    message $NameChick
    $NameChick 1 = Would You like to give\l BbyJIRACHI a nickname?
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT [b]0x1[/b]
    if b_true [b]gosub $name[/b]
    message $noname
    [b]boxset 6[/b]
    release
    end

[b]#org $name
    call 0x1A74EB
    return[/b]

#org $no
    message $PutBack
    $PutBack 1 = Grrr...

#org $noname
    $noname 1 = Now go away.

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
  • Now, when i press no the first time it doesnt change text, but a "0 coins" icon comes up. But, its a step forward lol.

When i say yes, it says oh i recieved it, and nickname? if i say no, then it says the right txt, but no poke still. If i say yes, then it brings me to a screen where i have to name a ? poke again, and then i still dont get it.

but its still better then before, thanks xray.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    What are you using? Fire Red, Ruby, Sapphire, etc.?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I reli need this script revised. I want it so that when you talk to the person she asks if ur redi for the quiz if u say yes she asks the first question if u say no she tells u to take your time. Also i want so that after one question she goes to the next til she reaches number three...i cannot progress anymore without this script

Spoiler:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hi this question might have been asked before, but i couldnt find an answer in the forum:
    how do i manage not to switch sprites after a wildbattle? i mean when you get out of a battle and suddenly are another person...

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • A script like that would take long.
    You have to make new trainers and give them a setflag
    (Or the checktrainer command which I never used)

#org $start
    checkflag 0x200
    if B_true goto $done
    message $the
    $the 1 = We're still not in Vermillion City.
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $done
    message $we
    $we 1 = We arrived at Vermillion.
    boxset 6
    applymovement 0x__ $2
    pausemove 0
    release
    end

#org $2
    $2 1 ; #binary 0x12 0x00 0xFE

How do I write down the checktrainer command?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back