• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Could someone give me a link for pokescript and also links for pokescript tutorials!!!!!!

(I already searched on google)

Try looking in the toolbox section. There should be a pokescript thread there for it.
And about the tutorials, look in the documents and tutorials section, there should be one by Irish Witch and one by foullump. If your just beginning I recommend foullump's tutorial.

So this is Scizz's tools site right? http://rhtools.scizz.com/

Yes it is.

BOH

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Is it possible to increase the number of things in secret base?

for example: can i put 32 things in my secret base?

thanks

Years
Helo, I've got a problem with tiles from WAH:
napczn2.png

How could I add them with advance map (I can't do it with unlz), can someone post tileset for a-map with this tree good added?

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
Years
im having a problem.
i did my hacks first town today andloaded up the ROM to check if it was good. it was all working exept for one thing.
i started on the table i had put in the players bedroom.
does anyone know how to change this:
ddd.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Please guys could someone give me a link for pokescript. I searched on google and in the toolbox.
I am going to release a pokemon hack where you can go to kanto, johto, hooen and shinoh. I already did maping and spriting and all the other stuff. I just need scripts. So that is why I am so bothering you.

(1.Dont ask to be a scripter because I want to learn it.
2.I will need beta testers sonn!!)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
I scanned the thread but, believe me guys, I got a lot to do and I don't have time to look through 90 pages of replies as I devote what time I have on the computer working on my hack. While hacking, I stumbled upon a small glitch and I kinda feel stupid because it's a mapping glitch and mapping is usually my strong suit. well, here's the screenie of the glitch:

Hematite

so, can anyone tell me how to fix this? It would help me greatly since I would know how to fix these kinda problems.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I think the postion is off set. I mean, when you goto the direction manger, there will be numbers like -12 and 12. Check those, they could be off..

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
If I was to give someone a list of Pokemon I need replaced, the sprits to replace the opd Pokemon with, and my ROM, could someone please replace some sprites in UnLz for me! I really need help!

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
Years
If I was to give someone a list of Pokemon I need replaced, the sprits to replace the opd Pokemon with, and my ROM, could someone please replace some sprites in UnLz for me! I really need help!

What do you mean? do you need to replace the sprites because there mucked up?If yes, I hope you have a back up because otherwise you'll have to start again.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Basically iwant to put in some DP sprites, I'm not sure how to insert completely new sprites though. Whenever I try it doesn't work and I v'e seen pople who've done it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
'Is there a way to insert a saved map into Advance Map?

File > Map > Open Map and then File > Map > Insert Map and choose a map bank and map number.

How do I change Pokemon Amplifier from Spanish to English?

Just download this Amplifier, it's in english.

Is it possible to increase the number of things in secret base?

for example: can i put 32 things in my secret base?

thanks

In secret bases' maps, you'll see events hidden with a people ID. Add more events in the map with the same ID, the number of the events in there is the number of things you can use in secret bases.

I scanned the thread but, believe me guys, I got a lot to do and I don't have time to look through 90 pages of replies as I devote what time I have on the computer working on my hack. While hacking, I stumbled upon a small glitch and I kinda feel stupid because it's a mapping glitch and mapping is usually my strong suit. well, here's the screenie of the glitch:

Hematite

so, can anyone tell me how to fix this? It would help me greatly since I would know how to fix these kinda problems.

Your starting map has Cerulean's tileset, and the other route has Palett's tileset. That's why those blocks are like that. If you enter the route it'll be normal, because the blocks in Palett's tileset are the ones that should be there. You should have the same tileset for the route as the starting map or use blocks from the first tileset only for a few blocks from the part that the two maps are connected so that the player can walk a bit when entering the map so that the second tileset can change.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
How do I change Pokemon Amplifier from Spanish to English?

Go to the Tool Box and click on the Tools Modification Thread the 1st post has the INI to chang PA into english

I need help with backsprites if anybody can do it i PM and ill send you the pics of the fakemon i need backsprites for

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Smile.jpg
Hi! It's me again!

Neutral.jpg
I hope someone can help me...

Smile.jpg
I need to know what Boxsets mean...

Happy.jpg
The only Boxsets I know are Boxset 6, for a normal text, and Boxset 5, for a Yes/No message box.

Neutral.jpg
I wanna know the other Boxsets and their functions...

Happy.jpg
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back