• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Right there is a sure sign of my noobishness (if that's even a word). I just didn't think that did the trick. Stupid assumption.

The red is to delete it, the green is to save THAT you deleted it. Of course your ROM should be open :D
Spoiler:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Okay so i am trying to import a headsprite for a pokepic for above the text in my hack,
So i have done 11 headsprites with advance sprite editor and they all work perfectly exept for 1 it always messes up the pallet when i go to irfanview and set the first color to green ( transparant color and save it then go to paint open the recolored pallete picture paste the old one over it tada indexed picture but when i open it in advance sprite editior the transparant color just changes to black or something else and the green color is somewhere in the middle i have tried half an hour to get this right and it works for all 11 except for this one :(

GoGoJJTech

Years
Okay so i am trying to import a headsprite for a pokepic for above the text in my hack,
So i have done 11 headsprites with advance sprite editor and they all work perfectly exept for 1 it always messes up the pallet when i go to irfanview and set the first color to green ( transparant color and save it then go to paint open the recolored pallete picture paste the old one over it tada indexed picture but when i open it in advance sprite editior the transparant color just changes to black or something else and the green color is somewhere in the middle i have tried half an hour to get this right and it works for all 11 except for this one :(

You don't need to index for advanced series. You import and it aligns the colors and auto indexes.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
You don't need to index for advanced series. You import and it aligns the colors and auto indexes.

But when i replace the black color woth the green color in ASprite editor the sprite looks messed up..
And when ik export that image ( with the changed colors in advance sprite editor) and paste the other picture that look good over it to let it look good again without changing the pallete save that and import that there is no difference the transparant color is still black and the green is somewhere in the middle...

GoGoJJTech

Years
But when i replace the black color woth the green color in ASprite editor the sprite looks messed up..
And when ik export that image ( with the changed colors in advance sprite editor) and paste the other picture that look good over it to let it look good again without changing the pallete save that and import that there is no difference the transparant color is still black and the green is somewhere in the middle...

So click import palette again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
Hello... I'll be direct. I'm working on Fire Red ROM and i'm making my own creatures to play in-game. The only thing I want to do is being able the EVOLVE BY HAPPINES in DAY or NIGHT. I know in FireRed there is no internal clock, but implementing DNS tool into the game doesnt seem to work, the colors of the day change, but I just cannot evolve a Max Happiness Poké in day or night... (while I can do it by normal happiness). Thank you for reading C:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Hello... I'll be direct. I'm working on Fire Red ROM and i'm making my own creatures to play in-game. The only thing I want to do is being able the EVOLVE BY HAPPINES in DAY or NIGHT. I know in FireRed there is no internal clock, but implementing DNS tool into the game doesnt seem to work, the colors of the day change, but I just cannot evolve a Max Happiness Poké in day or night... (while I can do it by normal happiness). Thank you for reading C:

Did you try to use YAPE to edit?

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018

The necessary ASM for the evolution to work is absent. The DNS comes with a built in option, if you're using the one made by Prime-Dialga that is, to add the necessary code to your ROM. I know this because I wrote the code he used.

Years
Is there a tool that will let me change the effectiveness of moves like how grass is good against water etc. I also need a tool that will let me add a type to the game I need these tools for fire red btw. Also is there a way to change in battle colors like the health meter or exp meter etc. Please answer any that you can :D

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Is there a tool that will let me change the effectiveness of moves like how grass is good against water etc. I also need a tool that will let me add a type to the game I need these tools for fire red btw. Also is there a way to change in battle colors like the health meter or exp meter etc. Please answer any that you can :D

1, i believe this is ASM
2, here is a tutorial (Idont believe there is a tool) : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313163

GoGoJJTech

Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back