• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldl_lionel_92

Lionel
Years
Recruiting FIRE RED

I'm not looking for a team, but there is something i need someone to do. If there is anyone out there willing to help me out with my hack (they will get credit) i need the following done:

in PET or any similar program, add 5 levels to every Pokemon (except for the aqua member as i need them for other things) for fire red. then just pm me or place it in here.

I want the game to be a bit harder than it is. It's too easy.

Also, with PET, if i add Pokemon to the aqua members at the beginning (eg 0x00) will that then move into other trainers and stuff everything up?

I also need a game title (Something to do with Pialka, the white diamond pearl legendary, if that is it's name)

A tutorial on how to edit the credits

A tutorial on how to edit the intro text on fire red. I've been told that it can be done in hex, and have been giving the codes for the letters, but i have no idea where to go from there.

Is there a program where you can edit the towns on the region map?

Where can I get a sapphire INI file?

For what program? Advance text, advance map, advance battle, pokemon amplifier, what???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2007
I'm not looking for a team, but there is something i need someone to do. If there is anyone out there willing to help me out with my hack (they will get credit) i need the following done:

in PET or any similar program, add 5 levels to every Pokemon (except for the aqua member as i need them for other things) for fire red. then just pm me or place it in here.

I want the game to be a bit harder than it is. It's too easy.

Also, with PET, if i add Pokemon to the aqua members at the beginning (eg 0x00) will that then move into other trainers and stuff everything up?

I also need a game title (Something to do with Pialka, the white diamond pearl legendary, if that is it's name)

A tutorial on how to edit the credits

A tutorial on how to edit the intro text on fire red. I've been told that it can be done in hex, and have been giving the codes for the letters, but i have no idea where to go from there.

Is there a program where you can edit the towns on the region map?

For help with your hack(without starting a team), post here

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
Years
1. How do I change the names of the Pokemon if I was to make fake Pokemon?

2. How can I put more Pokemon on the game, for example if I wanted to add Sinnoh Pokemon to Pokemon Firered?

Last edited:

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
I downloaded advance text and was using a pokemon ruby rom. The list that opens when you open a rom(that includes "inside truck" "Introduction" etc.) didn't open, instead it stayed blank. Also, when I first opened it, it said I didn't have an INI file. Is there some sort of connection? Thanks in advance.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The best hacking tool to use for changing the names of POKEMON is NEA, which is Name Editor Advance. I got mine from scizz.com, but I'm not sure if it's still active. I think WAH has them.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
The thing about Poketronic is that it changes the name, but adds spaces to make it the size of the original or stuffs it up completely.

Hex Editing can be troublesome, NEA is a good tool. Either NEA or Hex Edit it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Book Caterpie said:
With Ulnz.gba, do I just click "save as.." and type in the Pokemon's name?

unLZ.GBA is an importing tool, about the names...I would recommend hex as it does not cause alot of errors, I posted hex to letter codes not too long ago, so have a look at that to get the letters you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back