• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I've got a problem.
    On Bufrite I load a script and it just pops up a window that says:
    "The program is not responding"
    Please help.

pokemon time

pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    it is the exact size why want it work i save the pic then i paste dialga then i put the size exactly to the original size why want it work

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Beginner Hacker :)
    Years
    :

Hi, I was wondering if we could add custom tileset for advance map like the ones they have in Pokemon Shiny Gold Version. Is there a source on how to get this. Thanks in advance ;)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hi, I was wondering if we could add custom tileset for advance map like the ones they have in Pokemon Shiny Gold Version. Is there a source on how to get this. Thanks in advance ;)

yes, in WAH, however, it is in spanish, and you'll need to give credit.

But you can also create your own tiles. :)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Thanks destinedjagold but how can i create my own do i make it in paint or somthing? But thanks anyways :)

Yeah, what you do is save the tileset in advancemap, and then open it up in paint.

Then, open up another paint and make the tile you want.
    Copy it and put it over the original tile in teh other paint and load it in block editor.

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
    Yeah, what you do is save the tileset in advancemap, and then open it up in paint.

Then, open up another paint and make the tile you want.
    Copy it and put it over the original tile in teh other paint and load it in block editor.
    Huh? Im lost! Isn't there like any already made ones?

But thanks soz for the double post

Last edited:

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
    HUH?

Huh? How do we add it? Cause I'm really stuck. I add copy and paste the diomand and pearl tree in but its not the rite size and the grass looks stuffed up.

pokemon time

pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    hi win i try and play my hack it want work it goes blank plz tell me i dont have to start over

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    hi win i try and play my hack it want work it goes blank plz tell me i dont have to start over

Did you patch it correctly?

Make sure you did these exact steps:
    1. open up LIPS (comes with the elite map package)
    2. press apply IPS patch.
    3. Click the patch in your folder.
    4. Click the rom you want to put it on (CLEAN ROM!!!)
    5. Rename the CLEAN ROM you patched the name of the IPS file.
    6. Play it.
    7. There is no 7.

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
    Huh? How do we add it? Cause I'm really stuck. I add copy and paste the diomand and pearl tree in but its not the rite size and the grass looks stuffed up. And when the flower it stuffs up aswell. Can someone help me please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    kingdude256 said:
    Huh? How do we add it? Cause I'm really stuck. I add copy and paste the diomand and pearl tree in but its not the rite size and the grass looks stuffed up.

You would either need to resize your tiles or fix it up using A-Map, if it looks "stuffed up".

pokemon time said:

In your VBA, go Options > Emulation > Save Type and select Flash 128K instead of the current Flash 64K.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Alright, I have a problem here, my hack was working fine, but when I compiled a berry script I cant walk out of the starting house, it automatically restarts.. What should I do? Make new warps?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Alright, I have a problem here, my hack was working fine, but when I compiled a berry script I cant walk out of the starting house, it automatically restarts.. What should I do? Make new warps?
    I had that sme problem on one of my old hacks...
    I had no working compiler so...
    I couldn't make a script work....
    So I gave it to a friend that scripted new warps...
    And it worked!
    So I'd say start off there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back