• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2009
On AdvanceMap i am doing all my mapping first.
I have deleted the scripts off every map, does that mean they are all gone and i can create fresh new ones or they are still somewhere?
PS
I need to know how to do an item script.
Would anyone help me script a pokeball in my bedroom to give me a pokemon straight away?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I have deleted the scripts off every map, does that mean they are all gone and i can create fresh new ones or they are still somewhere?
PS
Would anyone help me script a pokeball in my bedroom to give me a pokemon straight away?

If you deleted all the scripts, then yes you can create new fresh ones.

Go to thethethethe's scripting tutorial, and search for the section marked as Give Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2010
Need help with some things!

I have two questions.

1. I want to make new trainers, but i don't know how to do that. Does someone know how to do that? (i tried "pkmn Trainer editor" that doesn't work)

2. I want to put my city in the world map, but how can i do that? (i maked it)

I hope someone know the answers.

ps. Sorry for my english

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2010
PS

This is the Item give script:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @main
Lock
FacePlayer
Message @Speak
giveitem 0x13D 0x1 0x0
Release
end

#ORG @Speak
= Here you go, \ngood luck with it.

#ORG @gotit
= I already gave it!

13D is the Item ID (you can get that via signpost, hidden item and then select item, and behind the item is the code. do not use 0, otherwise it wont work)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2009
I have just made the script in notepad
i have pocketscript ect
How would i make the notepad file a script and how would i insert it?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I have just made the script in notepad
i have pocketscript ect
How would i make the notepad file a script and how would i insert it?

Well, try using XSE by Hackmew. It's easier for beginner scripters.
But, if you want to learn how to insert scripts using Pokescript, go to this Pokescript Tutorial,
and learn how to insert the script properly.

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Ok, Here is Sappy...
http://helmetedrodent.kickassgamers.com/index.php?module=getfile&id=222

And instead of Cyclone, you can use NTME (Nameless Tile Map editor)
Found here...
http://www.filefactory.com/file/bb890d/n/NTME_rar
If you prefer Megaupload...
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=OZQ9O5J6
(Both of these links are official and are included in the tool's creators thread...)

(BE advised, that Cyclone can only insert maps into Ruby/Saphire/ Emeralt, via unLZgba (I think you can do it with FR/LG as well, but I dont know how(Yes I tried M_X's tutorial... I got lost)))

Well I downloaded NTME... and lemme tell you.
Unless there's some easier way to do this.
It involves me taking every single tile of the bitmap I made, and copying it onto a RAW file. D= That'll take forever T__T
Oh well though, at least this might work =D

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2009
Does anybody have a base script for the begginning of the game. Where you walk downstairs i want my mum to approach me and talk, anyone know a base i could use for this script?

Jerros

TloS FTW!!!
Years
Easy one: How do I make the script continue after a Trainer Battle?
I mean, you usually have to talk to the trainer again, but with gym leaders and stuf, the script does jsut continue directly after the battle, without pause.
How do I make that happen?

Larsie13

Easy one: How do I make the script continue after a Trainer Battle?
I mean, you usually have to talk to the trainer again, but with gym leaders and stuf, the script does jsut continue directly after the battle, without pause.
How do I make that happen?

Easy one indeed. Just change the Battle Type to 0x3, instead of 0x0 or 0x1, what is normally used. BUT! Those battle types have no intro message. You'll have to put a message before the trainerbattle, else the battle will start immediately when you talk to the Trainer. It's like this:
Code:
message @ or $ (don't know if you use XSE or PokéScript) speak1
boxset 6
trainerbattle 0x3 0x[Number] @ or $defeat
....Whatever you want to happen after the battle.

#org @ or $ speak1
= I challenge you!

#org @ or $ defeat
= Oh, you were too good...

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Easy one indeed. Just change the Battle Type to 0x3, instead of 0x0 or 0x1, what is normally used. BUT! Those battle types have no intro message.

Yes, because 0x3 is used for Elite 4 battles.
If the script stops after trainerbattle, it just means there were used too less params. Using random 0x0, 0x1 etc. won't help, indeed.

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2008
I have a problem everytime I Enter a battle on my rom that I've editted random pixels appear at the top of the screen, can anyone tell me how I could fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back