• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    everyone has not been able to answer some of my question...

new question:
    How to edit text in blue version without using hex programs? I had a hard time finding the texts.
    How to change pokemon sprite in blue version?
    How to get the item in pokemart that can surf without badge and hm surf? I think in the old version it is call BOARD. but i cannot find it in "advanced mart"...
    how to edit trainers's pokemon? PET does not work for me...

old questions that are not answered:

how to change the header that appear when you walk into the map? when i use advanced map to change the header of pallet town, it changes viridian city's. when i change viridian city's, it changes cerulean city's...(FireRed)

how to change rival name? atext does not work... (firered)

Answered but still does not work
    Anyone know how to change shape of badge (firered)
    By green charizard
    Just use UNLZ and flick through and use the + and - to adjust the size.
    I think it's located just after the trainers so about 1300 onwards.
    I cannot find it...

Last edited:

JayZon

Dresseur D?butant
    Years
  • Problem with OLD ROD in Advance Map

Hello! I'm french Héhé..!

My problem is when I use Advance Map, I modify the wild Pokémon. And when I used the old rod, I just want Pokémon at level 5 to 10 but the Pokémon who want to battle have level 20 to 25.

How I ajust the level of Pokémon depending the Rod?
    Thx!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    It depends, if you have changed the pokemon at the place where you fish under the dropdown menu 'Water' then you probably have changed the water pokemon. try to go back and check if the pokemons you get are there with the levels set, if not, its a glitch/bug. if it is, just change it the way you like.

JayZon

Dresseur D?butant
    Years
  • Yes I changed The Pokémon. It was that I want. I take the Pokémon to level 5 at 45 for magicarp. And when I used Old Rod, I want it just Magicarp to level 5 at 10 want to battle.
    The problem is when I use old rod, it has magicarp at level 20 wants to battle.

How I do to battle Pokémon at level 5 to 10 with Old Rod, Pokémon at level 11 to 25 with Good Rod and Pokémon at level 26 to 50 with Mega Rod?

Thx!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Hello !

I would like know the offset of the "Red Version" tiles in PKMN RED.
    I think it's the only solution to change it like in Coolboyman's PKMN Brown version.
    I find all thj tiles of start screen but no what i search :/

Thx !

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    [ray.z] said:
    I'd just like to ask a few questions concerning Pokemon Ruby ...

1. Can someone please inform me of how to start a wild pokemon battle the way it is started for (most) legendaries.
    you use this script:
    Code:
    wildbattle <species> <Level> 3

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    HackMaster72 said:
    you use this script:
    Code:
    wildbattle <species> <Level> 3

In addiction you can also use

Code:
    cry 0xA1 <species>

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Hello all!
    I don't know if this has been answered before, I've searched and not found anything on it.
    I need to know how to do Headbutt in the overworld in FR/LG. Like in GSC?
    Use Headbutt from the Pokemon menu, a Pokemon falls out and you battle it.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • inserting maps into elite map

i have a .emap file but i dont know how to insert it. please help

Jamos

Heh...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    Hey, can anyone please help? I can add an isp file to anything but my screen just goes white, am i doing something wrong? i apply the file, and it just wont work yet one worked for pokemon silver fine, when i did everything the same for both.

weixeng

Pokemon Diamond Blue/Pearl Red
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    How to change gyn leader and elite 4 pokemon and their name?

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    I have a few problems/questions;

1. My computer can't compile the .rbc files, the button just isn't clickable for some reason..

2. How do I add text to new characters and people? When I talk to them, nothing happens.

3. Can someone tell me how I can put a Daycare into the game?
    (I realize it has something to do with the scripts, but I don't know how to insert script anyway.)

Sorry I'm such n00b, -laugh-

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Offsets of Pokémon émeraude (FR) and questions of unlz-gba (PLEASE help me!!! :( )

Hello, I am Jirachi260, new on this forum and I am a creator of hack-rom French.

I am registered on this forum to get back most possible help(assistant) as regards the rom-hacking.

Here is for what I look:

- Offsets ( complete INI) of elite map for FRENCH POKEMON EMRAUDE
    - The offsets of advance mart for FRENCH POKEMON EMRAUDE
    - The offsets of FART for FRENCH POKEMON EMRAUDE
    - The offsets of fonted for POKEMON ruby / FRENCH SAPPHIRE / EMERALD.

Thank you in advance and I ask you how as it is found offsets...

Then, I shall want to know are what the numbers of tiles for BRENDEN, MAY and WILLY in FRENCH POKEMON emerald on UNLZ-GBA (in fight that is seen by back) because I did not find them!

Thank you it is to advance my project of hack-rom, Pokémon Angel crystal!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2013
    how do i make a title screen without useing cyclone because it dosnt work for me

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Sorry I can't help a bit more

weixeng said:
    How to change gyn leader and elite 4 pokemon and their name?
    Try using PET.
    How do I add text to new characters and people? When I talk to them, nothing happens.
    Try using a scipt. There should be a tutorial somewhere in the tutorial section. once you make a script, take the offset and use Advance Mpa to call that scipt when you talk to that person.

Sorry this all I can help with for now.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    blaze112 said:
    i have a .emap file but i dont know how to insert it. please help

Open EliteMap and click on a area under the EliteMap logo (left corner, in the top)
    Now, you should see a menu just appeared. Choose Load ExMap option and open your .emap file

~Grafix~ said:
    I have a few problems/questions;

1. My computer can't compile the .rbc files, the button just isn't clickable for some reason..

2. How do I add text to new characters and people? When I talk to them, nothing happens.

3. Can someone tell me how I can put a Daycare into the game?
    (I realize it has something to do with the scripts, but I don't know how to insert script anyway.)

1. Probably, you are missing some needed files for the ScriptEd/Rubikon. Try reinstalling EliteMap
    2. Try read this tutorial. It should help you
    3. It's not difficult but it's a bit complicated because there are two different scripts. However, sure not impossible.

ff6man said:
    how do i make a title screen without useing cyclone because it dosnt work for me

Try using unLZ-GBA

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Problem with title screen editing

So, I was wondering how I could get the pallette for my title screen logo fixed in Fire red.
    Look at the picture i can' t seem to change the palette no matter what i do, you can help by either getting me an original image of the version logo with the original palette built in, or by telling me the real offset of the palette.(it says eab6c4 in a post, but that's not changing the palette no matter what i do.) Please help in any way you can, thanks.
    pokemonsilverwing013xh.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back