• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcta & Patch's Duel Trade Bazaar

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    yh it'll be better then yours neptune AKA bdget women, i'll get a job while you sit down and play Pokeballs and masquerbate your Pokeballs you perverted monkey

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    yh it'll be better then yours neptune AKA bdget women, i'll get a job while you sit down and play Pokeballs and masquerbate your Pokeballs you perverted monkey
    Please, go get your grammar checked. I cannot understand anything that you say. And by the way, masquerbate is not a word.

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    oh just suck my balls and forget about it

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    so arcta whos trading me the machoke? cos im pm'ing you and im vm'ing patrickcal
    im also on wifi now

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    srry im qutin so its not from me so pm patrikall

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    no quittin pokemon--------------------------------------

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • yh it'll be better then yours neptune AKA bdget women, i'll get a job while you sit down and play Pokeballs and masquerbate your Pokeballs you perverted monkey

I remember when it was cool to talk like this. Oh... wait, that was never, wasn't it?
    I've already given you an infraction for this, so consider this a second heads up.

Back