• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are Evees Rare?

pkmn246

pokemon246.com
    Years
    I got a Evee from fire red and I already have one in pearl [opposite gender]. Now I can breed them, and get unlimited supply of Evees. So are Evees rare or someting?

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    but eevee can also do it with a ditto, so it isnt 'too' rare

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Without wifi, they yes they're rare. With wifi, then not in the slightest. Over a million copies have bee sold worldwide so thats over a million people capable of breeding them and putting them in the gts.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    Fishyfins is right. it is so easy to catch them if you do the Trophy Garden trick. Most people don't know that so basically they are pretty rare and you can get some decent stuff on the GTS for it.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    its not "rare" but many noobs on the GTS will trade a couple rare pokes for some,

Years
    Celbi thats exactly wat i did i breed 8 eevees one i made a vaporen jolteon flareon espeon umbreon leafeon glaceon and then i kept one an eevee just get the one off bebe and just breed it a million tines

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Same. I got the eevee from Bebe and bred it and evolved them into jolteons (the amount of thunder stones I have isn't funny), flareons, lefeons, the water one and so on.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    i just chained like like a bunch of them in the Trophy Garden. i found a 31 Iv SDef one too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Evee's arent rare but if you breed one of decent IV's and awesome nature then I would consider it rare

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    OK. What, 2 Thunderstones. Oh wow, big deal, try getting 2 Moon Stones. Anyways, like I said before, breeding is your best bet.

i didnt play the game for a year, and when i get in the underground now every part of the wall contains very rare items, kinda cool

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    If it's not a Legendary, it's not rare. Breeding is easy enough that anyone can do it, so any Pokemon that can breed can be copied as many times as you like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    yo, i have anoob question...is it possible to catch an eevee in trophy garden before beating Elite 4 and having national dex? Bulbapedia confuses the hell outta me sometimes...

Back