• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are most famous people arrogant?

Are most famous people *******s?

• Yes, most of them are.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, only a small amount.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Only a select few

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Helio

Lost at Sea with an Hourglass
    Years
    I just wanted to know everyone's opinion on this. I see too many articles in the news about celebrities fighting with eachother, ignoring fans, that kind of this. I know it's not going to be like 100% of famous people are like that, but I wanted to know what people thought.

In the title, the word i was using got censored. So what I mean is, celebrities that are arrogant, ignorant, and think they're better than everyone else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't think most famous people are terribly ahead of themselves. Rather, the media enjoys to 'accentuate the negative' and so this is what the consumers of their journalism see. However, this isn't to say that most celebrities are decent people poorly portrayed, instead that normal people are arrogant and idiotic all the same... or why would you be reading tabloid articles?

(Not that I mean to insult you, I just thought that would be a poignant way to end my post.)

Years
    When I lived in Las Vegas and was training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under my instructor who happened to know a lot of the Top fighters in the UFC I can say, They actually where all pretty nice guys.

At the time Forrest Griffin who was one of the Top Names of the UFC trained with us all the time and he was super cool and if liked you he would tease you during work outs and mess with you lol!!! Then most of the Fighters from Brazil were really cool!!! Like Minotuaro Nogeria and his Twin Brother along with at the time Middle Weight Champ Anderson Silva were just such a pleasure to learn from and train with.

When I moved to Tampa and worked at Sam's Club I did meet WWE Wrestler Mason Ryan and he was a really super chill cool guy and for the fun of it I asked if he could Body slam me onto mattresses and he did and started to laugh. Same thing with John Cena when he was at my Work Place chatted with him a bit and then asked if he could do the F.U. to me ( Yes I know its it AA know but I prefer the F.U. More) lol!!!

I will say however Batista on the other hand was full of him self and a complete snobby Jerk. It really all depends on their mood and who you meet.

Years
    I don't know any famous people, but I imagine that they're not unlike people in general. Lot of us common people are arrogant. We just don't get put on tabloids for it. There's social media for that.

If anything I would expect a lot of famous people to be pretty nice people, but that might be because I only take notice when some big name does something big and charitable.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    Honestly, most famous people are arrogant. But like Cassino said, society focuses on the negative. But there are completely egotistical people out there (not mentioning any names *cough*rogerwaters*cough*)

Guest123_x1

It seems to me a lot of big-name celebrities are not necessarily arrogant, but plain ignorant. These days these people are always doing something incredibly stupid, and what's worse, the media picks up on these incidents and harps on about them relentlessly and for a long time. As an example, just when we think the tabloid media is done harping on Paris Hilton (for awhile), something else comes up with her that everybody (needlessly) obsesses over. I get so sick of the media's obsession with celebrity scandals because there are a lot of other, more important, things to report on.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think most famous people are arrogant, actually. Why? Because we, as human beings, associate with others of our kind. We stick together to people we can relate to and who share experiences with us.

Its easy to say that most famous people have an inner circle, and most of that inner circle is composed of other famous people. When you see pictures of a celebrity out and about, more often than not, if they aren't with a family member, they're with a significant other or another famous person -- or both.

Because of always being around the "higher class," so to speak, most tend to develop a condescending attitude towards us common folk, and more than likely end up becoming arrogant as a result from that condescending attitude.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Some celebrities get greedy, and that's when they become arrogant, and that's when they become rude, selfish people. I think some people purposely portray celebrities as being less than they actually are just because they don't like them. It's like with One Direction. They haven't done anything wrong, yet people insist on portraying them as being bad people, as well as being talentless. I personally do not listen to One Directiom very often if at all, but I think they deserve all the respect they get from the public. The flaws of celebrities are exaggerated by the public so they can obtain the ability to pointlessly insult them.

Back