• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there any NiGHTS fans here?

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
Years
  • :) im just curious as its a fandom im also a part of!
    i absolutley adore NiGHTS and the other nightmaren.

so if theres like a fan club for NiGHTS , would you show me their way? :D
    I can't seem to find one ^-^;

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Nights like this night?

Are there any NiGHTS fans here?

I had one of them on the Wii, the controls were clunky so I didn't play much of it. There isn't currently a Nights fanclub but I guess you could make one but in the fanclub sections. Is Nights a sonic character?

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
    Years
  • Yep that's him!
    though my favorite is the original :3
    (Sega Saturn and remade for ps2 and now Xbox arcade )

And yeah I'm thinking of starting a club but I was only going to do it if I found at least some one :/

And no NiGHTS isn't a sonic character ^^
    He does have appearances in some sonic games tho but because sonic team holds him dearly
    :3

Years
  • Ah, NiGHTS. The closest I've come to this series is when the Wii game (Journey of Dreams or something, was it?) was like £2 at my local game shop, a few years ago. I bought it, played it for twenty minutes and traded it in the next day. Safe to say I didn't really enjoy it. Maybe it was the controls, the characters, the gameplay, I don't know, but whatever it was I didn't like it.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Good to see that we can all agree that NiGHTS for the Wii Sucked.

The original however, is a freakin' classic! I'm lucky enough to have a Saturn with the original game and the analog controller.
    Also, I used some birthday money awhile back to get myself the Christmas NiGHTS disc off of Amazon, which for a demo disc, has a surprising amount of content. Really, if you can find it for not too much, I'd highly recommend it.

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
    Years
  • I love christmas NiGHTS haha :D its so jolly cx
    lol
    and yeah i Love the original, and haven't played the wii one :C hope im not missing out on much tho >3<

and yaaay someone else that likes the game ~

^__^

Back