• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there Online Pokemon games with...

Pikachu162

Beast Trainer
    Years
    Hello all. I'm looking around to see if I can find myself a pokemon game on the internet, which is online? I also like to know if there are any out there like this in which a player can pick to be a Trainer, or a pokemon out there to be caught by those others who are trainers. Much thanks for reading. ^^

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Hm... There is one...

Try googling "Pokemon Online" . There are at least 15 of them. Yeah... But Maybe you should go for Pokemon Indigo. (The first choice on the page)

Hope that helps.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Try this

Try typin in pokemon black it is fun but after 3000 steps you have to pay so try if you want, Dark-X

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Erm... But there are free ones out there... If you are interested in BATTLING and battling only, google

"NetBattle."

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Pokemon World Online is pretty good, at least you can play it like a normal pokemon game. The bad side is that it has mostly only the first 150 pokemon, but I think you can buy some other pokemon as well.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Why would you want to be a pokemon that is caught by a trainer? I mean, seriously, you wouldn't be able to do anything. At all. First of, you are under the command of some person who you have no idea who they are. What if you got caught by some n00b and always lose in battles because they always order you to use terrible moves. Which brings me to another thing, since someone caught you, the game would be pretty boring because you couldn't do anything. If you can choose what you do in battle, I doubt anyone would want to catch a pokemon that they can't command. Really, there is no point of being someone else's pokemon in an online game.

Like some other people said, indigo is pretty good.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    POKeMON World Online is good from what I have heard. Though, if you are a Mac user like me stay away unless you have Bootcamp with Windows on it or something. It's a .exe and those don't like us. ;.;

[EDIT] Yes... I am aware that Suzume posted about it, too. But she left out the fact that you have to download it and that it's a .exe. :P

Years
    I've been playing with Indigo for some days and it's pretty good. The only bad thing is the fact that Pokémon can't learn any more moves if they already have 4. The only way is using TMs but... they are expensive! >_>

Back