• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there really no more Fighting-Type fans out there?

Levits

Fighting/Ground Trainer
    Years
    Iv always been a fan of Fighting-Type (Machamp my fav) but it seems that im the only one i see talking good about them :(

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I love fighting types what are you smoking?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Fighting types are pretty cooh. Not my favorite type, but there are still a few fighters that I just love. ^3^

Like of course MacChamp and Breloom. ^3^

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Fighting is one of my favorite types... Breloom, Lucario, Blaziken. etc... They just wouldn't be the same without the Fighting type.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Pretty much the only fighting type I like is Hariyama.

IMO, The reason the fighting type is not favored as much might be because they mostly use "conventional" hand-to-hand attacks, instead of other cool-looking energy attacks and such. But that's just what I believe, I could be way wrong and I'm sure there are a lot of fighting-type lovers out there :)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I know I have some favs! Like Hariyama, Machamp, Infernape, Blaziken, and several others, including Heracross!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I don't really like any of the pure fighting types. My favorites are: Breloom, Heracross and Toxicroak. I guess blaziken is ok but infernape is way cooler

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Fighting is among the favourites of mine....right from the old days....hitmonlee,machamp,heracross..i luvd my emerald hariyama and platinum toxicroak...They were awesome !! however my love for them decreased a bit in gen IV...dont know why....

S4suk3

-_-"
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Fighting is my favorite type! when i play Mono-type i choose fighting all the time :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The only fighting-types I really like are Heracross and Toxicroak...and that's mainly because they overlap with two of my favorite types. XD

Not that there's anything wrong with fighting-types, I personally prefer the more subtle and annoying fighting tactics employed by poison-types than the brash power used by fighting-types. :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like the fighting types with weird secondary types. Blaziken, Breloom, Poliwrath, Lucario, Medicham, and Heracross are all pretty cool guys.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    fighting is one of my favs my favorite has to be Medicham part psychic part fighting awesome I also like Hitmonchan with all his element punches he really comes in handy

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Fighting types are pretty beast, they're not my favorites though. Hitmontop and Gallade are the only fighting types that I really admire

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Actually...I'm not fond of any fighting types and I never have been. This is just my say though, I'm sure others like it :D

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I've been using Gengar since gen I and have always loved battling Fighting-types just because of how hard I can destroy them. >=))

Back