• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there really no more Fighting-Type fans out there?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Gallade.Lucario.Infernape.Blaziken.

Notice something in common? They all have secondary types. Fighting is inferior.It's just a booster to some pokemon who would otherwise be just "another ???? type pokemon clogging up the 'dex"

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My brother loves Fighting, its his favorite type. I don't care for them too much though. Im waiting for the day that there becomes a Fighting/Poison (Ninja anyone) then it would probably be one of my favorite pokemon. (Fighting/Ghost) would also make a good Ninja Pokemon...

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Never been a real fan of (Pure) fighting type pokemon, as I I never find them really useful, Although I've sometimes used the Half fighting type pokemon.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • What are you on dude?

I love fighting types! Mainly cause they are like ninjas :p I don't care for Machop/Machoke/Machamp really though.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Hehe, dont worry, you've just got here, calm down, I like fighting pokes too! but when they are combined with another type, like Infernape, fire-fighting, toxicroack, poison-fighting, lucario Iron-fighting (one of my favorites), poliwrath, water-fighting and medicham physic-fighting

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • My brother loves Fighting, its his favorite type. I don't care for them too much though. Im waiting for the day that there becomes a Fighting/Poison (Ninja anyone) then it would probably be one of my favorite pokemon. (Fighting/Ghost) would also make a good Ninja Pokemon...

-_-... Forgot about Toxicroak, now didn't you?

Ayselipera

Fighting types are great, but it's a type I don't hear about too often. I often forget about them myself for some reason.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • All out aggressive, that's me. Fighting types seem to do some good for me. Actually, scratch that... LOTS of good. The only moves I use are attack moves, which may make fighting my ideal type. You are not alone. ;)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Yeah there are quite a few! I am not one myself unfortunately. You just have to look in the right places. You'll find some eventually.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    I've used a lot of fighting Pokémon in the past:
    1st Gen: I used to pick up Hitmonlee in the Fighting Dojo and keep it in my main team because I had the awful habit of only training my starter, so that level 30 (I think) Hitmonlee was a lot stronger then the most other Pokémon in my team.
    2nd Gen: I can't really remember what team I used back then.
    3rd Gen: Blaziken and Breloom's secondary fighting type really came in handy sometimes.
    4th Gen:Infernape and Galade were welcome additions to my team, though I use them more for their primary type.

So I guess I like fighting types, but only if they have another type that fits in well with my team.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Blaziken has been my favorite Pokemon since R/S/E, and before that, my favorite was Machamp. Fighting types have always held a soft spot in my heart. Also, Breloom pwns.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • My brother loves Fighting, its his favorite type. I don't care for them too much though. Im waiting for the day that there becomes a Fighting/Poison (Ninja anyone) then it would probably be one of my favorite pokemon. (Fighting/Ghost) would also make a good Ninja Pokemon...

is not toxicroak a fighting poison o.o and i am not a fan they just do not tickle my fancy like steel our psychic our bug types :O

Back