• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are these games in english?

PiplupnamedPIP

Silence=gold|Duct tape=silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Are these games in english? ive never heard of them before... Ty:
    Choas Balck
    Perla
    Mystcey
    Naranja
    Shinygold
    Arcoiris
    Crystal
    Frigo returns
    Bluesea
    Darkcry
    Quartz

The site i got the info from said they were all GBA games. Anyone know any of these?

ok i researched a bit and foun out they were hack games. are they? if anyone has them are they any different from the real ones? are they even fun?

Last edited:

Salahra

fire/psychic trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    They are all hacks, except for Crystal, which is a GBC game. However, I believe one might have been sold as a fake game on eBay...

Years
    From what I know, they English. But as Salahra said, the reason you've never heard of them before is because they're hacks. That means that people modified and edited the ROM.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Chaos black was illegally taken and put into a flash cartredge then sold on ebay to make a quick buck. It happens all the time. The problem is some pokemon noobies don't know the difference between the legitimate game and the hack because sometimes the hackers are to good.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    They are all fakes. Crystal is most likely crystal Shards as I have seen a game for gba called pokemon crystal which is pokemon crystal shards. Unless crystal is for gbc, its a hack. Sorry :(

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    Aqua Mudkip: Most of them are but some are made in spanish. I just found out that those games are actually from OUR FORUM. O_O CD Pirates. Always getting us in trouble with their pirating technology. XD

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    A) Crystal is real. The rest are fakes
    B) Your bad grammar makes jesus cry :(

teehee. that reminds me of my best friend.
    i have frigo returns, it came in an ebay lot. it doesnt work though, which is a shame as i was intrigued by hacks for a while. i recommend against hacks, unless you like throwing your money away

Back