• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Boy or Girl? -PC Summer 2005 Gender Estimation-

Your gender is....?

• Total voters

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I would be a female. <3 Yay.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i'm supposed to say... "I'm a male!" but... i will say, "what kinda question is that?! xD i'm a guy."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Before I give out my gender:

1.Isn't that what the gender thing in your profile is for? Only the odd few put the opposite gender. And fewer don't put a gender (maybe...perhaps...they don't want anybody to know!). So wouldn't it just be simpler to look to your left and view the left hand side of the post, to find out a person's gender? And if they put the opposite gender, it's their own dumb fault

2. What's the purpose of this poll? To see if there are more of one gender than the other? *sigh* ...simple minded...

3. I'm a guy, and always will be no matter what Shiney wants to believe!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    85 boys and 48 girls. And all this time I thought we had the boys outnumbered. :P

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Im a female of course, unless you're having doubts about it =P
    Girls will dominate the whole world!!!!!!!! (even though there are more boys around here) ^_^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Aww, the males are winning X3 I actually think there are a pretty lot of females though~ n_n I'm female!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Before I give out my gender:

1.Isn't that what the gender thing in your profile is for? Only the odd few put the opposite gender. And fewer don't put a gender (maybe...perhaps...they don't want anybody to know!). So wouldn't it just be simpler to look to your left and view the left hand side of the post, to find out a person's gender? And if they put the opposite gender, it's their own dumb fault

2. What's the purpose of this poll? To see if there are more of one gender than the other? *sigh* ...simple minded...

3. I'm a guy, and always will be no matter what Shiney wants to believe!
    Yes, I'm simple-minded... so shoot me. :P

Back