• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a boy or girl?

What are you?

• Female!

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Male!

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    everyone should know im a girl cause im obsessed with a guy!! Ewan is soooo hot ? anyway i tied it up again 11 to 11 and even though i know more boys who like pokemon i know alot of girls also.Wait! *counts* m ok never mind i know more girls that like pokemon than the boys. :laugh:

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    I'm a guy, but a lot of people told me that I act more like a tomboyish girl X_X I simply tell them that they're fools for thinking such a thing!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I heard females outnumber males by a tiny margin irl. Women live longer than men because they're special :). Lol, j/k, I forget the scientific reasoning behind that too. It think it has something to do with disease. Men more likely to get heart attacks or something *shrug*

Yes, it's well known I am female now. When I first went on the 'net, people thought I was a guy. Well, when I was Hitmonarch, everyone pretty much assumed I was male because of the username. Which is funny, then people act all surprised when I correct them. On AIM I use dark green font too, which is because I like green and the next lightest tone is bright lime.

I don't like being refered to as a girl or a woman. I'm just female. Erm, I want my uterus surgically removed because periods suck and I never plan on having any stupid kids. Not the ovaries, I need hormones, just the big bloody sac. Did I gross anyone out? GOOD >: D

Years
    Iveechan said:
    I heard females outnumber males by a tiny margin irl. Women live longer than men because they're special :). Lol, j/k, I forget the scientific reasoning behind that too. It think it has something to do with disease. Men more likely to get heart attacks or something *shrug*

Yes, it's well known I am female now. When I first went on the 'net, people thought I was a guy. Well, when I was Hitmonarch, everyone pretty much assumed I was male because of the username. Which is funny, then people act all surprised when I correct them. On AIM I use dark green font too, which is because I like green and the next lightest tone is bright lime.

I don't like being refered to as a girl or a woman. I'm just female. Erm, I want my uterus surgically removed because periods suck and I never plan on having any stupid kids. Not the ovaries, I need hormones, just the big bloody sac. Did I gross anyone out? GOOD >: D
    Keep your personal business to yourself.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Iveechan said:

*milk spits out of nose*

Wow! You gotta be so descriptive...you were like latiospudd

"There are only boys in our school so you don't get erections..."

*cringe*

BOO ya!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well if one of they guys are gay, then... *trails off*

o_O;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yay! Finally another female, I'm ->:(<- about our uneven ratio!:paranoid::/:P

Back