• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a choir member?

What is your vocal register?

• Soprano

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Alto

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Tenor

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Bass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Never. My voice is mine and forever will be.
    ._.; Aha. I consider myself to be a horrible, horrible singer. I don't even know the 'classes and ranks' of a choir team. All I know is that if I could sing, I'd be in the middle.

A couple of my friends are in chamber choir, though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I have no idea, but for a girl I have a rather deep voice. 2D has a sexy one for a guy... Anyway, I voted for all of them, just because I can. XD;

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I can't sing if my life depended on it. -_-;; I use to be in a choir though.

- KSP

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm an alto! <3

And I'm in Choir @ school. xD;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I used to be in choir ;D From 4th - 6th grade I was and I was a soprano. In 7th grade I was still a soprano, but I stopped taking choir in 8th grade because I highly dislike my choir teacher =x but I still didn't take choir this year either, even though it's a new school and a new choir teacher XP

Back