• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a geek, gleek or neither?

Are you a geek, gleek or neither?

• Geek!

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Gleek!

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Neither, I'm normal or I'm cool!

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't even know what a gleek is.....

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I agree. Glee is so cool. I think that Glee's version of Don't Stop Believing is much better than the original.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Glee is amazing, April is taking too long to come around! The episode Sectionals was amazing, that should have won an Emmy.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    GLEEEEK ;D

I love Glee. April can't come sooner ^.^
    I would sing myself but I mostly shatter windows and break floorboards with my "graceful and feminine" *ahems* dancemoves XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Ew. Glee. I hate it.
    So I guess I'm a geek...

But fo' srs, Glee is just an adult version of High School Musical, it's not really that funny, at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i'm not of the above, im a dork :D.
    ehh, glee is okay. they murdered some songs that i liked.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love Glee so hard. n_n

But this is the wrong place. Off to Other Entertainment~

Years
    I agree. Glee is so cool. I think that Glee's version of Don't Stop Believing is much better than the original.

Well, that'd have to have been a damn good rendition of Don't Stop Believin' (actual song name) to be better than the original Journey song, in my opinion. And frankly, I have to disagree, since voices repeating the same sound over and over gets annoying very, very quickly. I prefer Journey's version by a considerable amount.

Anyways, back to the original question: I am a geek. I've never seen Glee, and, from what I've seen, it's not my cup of tea.

Ayselipera

I've heard it's really good and few people have mentioned that I should look into it. I really need to try watching an episode soon! :)

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'm behind on entertainment. I haven't seen an episode of Glee. I hadn't even heard of Glee until two weeks ago. That's what you get for not watching TV anymore. Frankly, I don't like any shows on anymore, so why bother?

Anxiety. said:
    But fo' srs, Glee is just an adult version of High School Musical, it's not really that funny, at all.

Ehh, really? Then I probably hate the show. I know it's not right to judge something by its cover, but I'm just not into high school life drama shows. I have enough of that at my school.

Sure. I'll be a geek. I don't really care. I just don't like TV these days.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't like Glee, so I'm not a Gleek. I'm not a geek, either.

I'm a wallflower.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I hate Glee it is crap they spoil so many songs they just torture them and the story line is crap ( i know this cause i have seen every episode with my sister. So i have obviously given it enough chances but it is just crap so im neither

Years
    I do like Glee. It's cute, kinda funny, kinda dramatic. It works for me. The music is nice sometimes too. Sometimes it isn't, though. Like those deaf kids. idk wtf was up with that.

Back