• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a headphones, earbuds, or speakers type person?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Love Speakers and will always use them at home. Out in public/gym wear wireless over-ear headphones tho

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    Headphones are what i use for everything needed to listen with my phone and TV(music, videos, series & movies). I don't want that somebody listen what i hear, i prefer my personal enjoyment without being annoying

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Are you a headphones, earbuds, or speakers type person?

This! I need to weigh in on this because I have a rant!

I love having wired earbuds, I think they're easy to carry around, convenient, easy to use, and most importantly I can sleep with them in my ears! I wanted to get a new phone only to find out they kinda don't make phones with headphone jacks anymore, and just expect you to use bluetooth ones? I don't wanna pay an extra amount of money to easily lose my only way of comfortably listening to youtube videos as I fall asleep! I don't mind just playing whatever I'm watching through a speaker but if it's going on all night I don't want it to potentially inconvenience anyone. I feel like I've been pushed out into some weird suddenly-created minority and I have to voice this!

Alright, haha, I know everyone has different opinions and airpods and stuff are probably what's most popular but... can't help but feel a little inconvenienced by it.

Years
    I love having wired earbuds, I think they're easy to carry around, convenient, easy to use, and most importantly I can sleep with them in my ears! I wanted to get a new phone only to find out they kinda don't make phones with headphone jacks anymore, and just expect you to use bluetooth ones?
    it's a little inconvenient but there are usb-c dongles that you can use with your phone to continue using them. you do lose the charging port but for the most part it should be a fine workaround!

Years
    I love having wired earbuds, I think they're easy to carry around, convenient, easy to use, and most importantly I can sleep with them in my ears! I wanted to get a new phone only to find out they kinda don't make phones with headphone jacks anymore, and just expect you to use bluetooth ones? I don't wanna pay an extra amount of money to easily lose my only way of comfortably listening to youtube videos as I fall asleep! I don't mind just playing whatever I'm watching through a speaker but if it's going on all night I don't want it to potentially inconvenience anyone. I feel like I've been pushed out into some weird suddenly-created minority and I have to voice this!

Alright, haha, I know everyone has different opinions and airpods and stuff are probably what's most popular but... can't help but feel a little inconvenienced by it.
    the new meta is dongle for wired headphones + wireless charger to plonk your phone on while you sleep. mighty inconvenient tho if ur like me and don't have a bedside table.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    it's a little inconvenient but there are usb-c dongles that you can use with your phone to continue using them. you do lose the charging port but for the most part it should be a fine workaround!
    the new meta is dongle for wired headphones + wireless charger to plonk your phone on while you sleep. mighty inconvenient tho if ur like me and don't have a bedside table.
    I'll look into those! Losing the charging port for it seems a bit of a bummer but a new phone would lose battery way slower anyways. My current "bedside table" is a suitcase on its side I just put some stuff on so I'm sure I can make something work lol

Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Headphones when I plan to sit up and do some work/go for a walk, earbuds when I'm lying on my bed!

Years
    Headphones. Earbuds are uncomfortable to me. I have comfy headphones so i'm good. I hate annoying the world with the music/media I consume. I kind of zone out while wearing my headphones.

Back