• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Lefty, a Righty...?

Are you Left Handed, Right Handed...?

• Left Handed

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Ambidextrous (You write with both hands)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    Sorry for the revival of a ancient thread, I was about to make a new topic on this but then I found this one. So I'll just drop my two cents here.

From what I can tell I am semi-ambidextrous, but I'm more tuned to using my Left hand for most actions (only because I like to:P.) To help explain what I'm trying to say here's a small list of what I do with either hand:
    Drawing/Painting: I can use either hand, it just depends which gets tired first.
    Writing: I prefer using the left hand, I guess I write a little faster this way.
    Using tools (example: scissors, knives, power tools, etc.): Right hand mostly
    Eating: I use my left hand, but if the meal is big enough I could use both hands, lol. j/k
    If someone is obviously using one hand for holding sharp objects or dangerous objects, he/she is that handed.

I suppose that you are right handed.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    jynx said:
    If someone is obviously using one hand for holding sharp objects or dangerous objects, he/she is that handed.

I suppose that you are right handed.
    That may be so, but nearly all the tools I use at work or at home are made for right handed people, so I adapted to it:). Oh and one small edit, I caught myself using my left to cut something with a pair of scissors, I guess I might be more of a lefty afterall:P..

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I'm right handed! me wright with the right! :laugh: i always wright with my right hand cause i'm right handed...duh....

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hmm. I 'm right handed! Yup yup yup! Me righty!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    That may be so, but nearly all the tools I use at work or at home are made for right handed people, so I adapted to it:). Oh and one small edit, I caught myself using my left to cut something with a pair of scissors, I guess I might be more of a lefty afterall:P..
    OIC...
    You must be a very clever person then^^

Though I use left hand for right hand siccors.

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
    I'm a lefty. I always color and write with my left. But I throw with my right and catch with my left (in baseball related sports.)^_^

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I can write with both hands legibly but I am best with my right. :D

FYI: the number of lefties is increasing and soon half the population will be a lefty. :shocked:

Back