• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you a morning person

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I am definitely not. if you are, how do you do it???

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If you count being up around 10AM as a morning person, then, yes, I am.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm usually up early for college through the week so I've adjusted. It really doesn't bother me getting up early at this stage tbh.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like the ideas of mornings: it's quiet, peaceful, and you have more time to your day. However, I can only wake up early a few times before I decide sleep is more important. While I like mornings, I'm not a morning person - I don't want to talk if it's between 5am and 7am, I just want my tea and maybe some music while I go on a walk.

I deal mostly by hiding behind my sunglasses and scowl.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I like the ideas of mornings: it's quiet, peaceful, and you have more time to your day. However, I can only wake up early a few times before I decide sleep is more important. While I like mornings, I'm not a morning person - I don't want to talk if it's between 5am and 7am, I just want my tea and maybe some music while I go on a walk.
    I came into this thread already crafting a post in my mind and the post I'd come up with started literally the exact same as this post. mornings are so nice but I can't bring myself to actually function during them. there are only specific things that I have to be doing over the course of the day to shake me out of my Morning Funk and make me a Functional Human. however I still like being awake in the morning in some roundabout way. it's confusing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I prefer to sleep in and chill all day but by now I'm used to waking up early and just dealing with it.
    after about a hour or so, I feel awake and focused.
    well, as focused as I'll get

Years
    I want to be.. I love mornings. ; ; I'm happiest early in the day, except it's hard for me to consistently wake early and not feel drained the rest of the day. Even if I were to go to bed at 10PM I'd still probably be up after 9AM lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Definetly not. I function better way better at night. I've been a night person since I was kid really.

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
    Years

I deal mostly by hiding behind my sunglasses and scowl.

This. ^_^ I also love the morning for the same reason (and night). My job requires me to wake up as early as 6:30 am and I'd rather not talk to anyone because I can get cranky, lol.

Bay

Years
    When I don't have to go out and it's morning then yes, I'm a morning person. There's nothing better than just chilling in the morning with a cup of tea and just appreciating how peaceful it is. People are asleep and you can kick back without worry. I love it.

If I have to go out then yeah it's completely different obviously but I try not to let the bad spoil the good.

More or less me here. I can appreciate mornings if I don't have anywhere urgent to go and I can just relax. However, I don't have that luxury often so my mornings feel all rushed haha.

Years
    If my sleep schedule is in order I don't mind mornings at all!
    But as it is now I'd need a lot of coffee.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I've learned to be. Sometimes I can be cranky and I'll get over it in a half hour. My past and current jobs were both early morning jobs, so I really didn't have a choice but to adapt. It's really not so bad imo. If it's the weekend, I'm sleeping until noon or so.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    anyone who is a morning person is most certainly a demon or a crackhead

Years
    I love mornings, the only problem lately though is that I get the worst sleep ever and wake up about 4-6 times during the night which makes me sleep late a lot. Sometimes I just still force myself anyway and take a shower to fully wake up. Good thing I work at 12pm so I really can sleep in when I have a horrible sleep which is pretty much everyday nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I guess so. I have to get up at around 6:30 every morning to prepare for uni, so I've kinda gotten used to it.

Guest123_x1

I never was really a morning person. My mom would always have to get me up for school. I've tried off and on to get up early by myself, even setting my alarm, but I can never seem to make a habit of it.
    These days, the only time I'm able to wake up early and stay awake is if I had a bad or otherwise weird dream that I woke up from and can't go back to sleep from it.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Whether or not I'm a morning person depends entirely upon what mood outside sources put me in. I can be extremely joyous in the morning, or pissed off. Depends entirely on the failures of other people.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    nooo, but I gotta be up at 5 am six days a week for work so I'm sort of a morning person being held at gunpoint

Back