• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a picky eater?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm not that picky. My family says I am but not really. I am abit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m extremely picky on the food I eat. I try my best to stay away from foods that don`t look like they taste good. xD;

Years
    I am a little bit. ._.; It's not so terrible that I can only eat a few things, but sometimes I won't want to try something (usually some sort of strange meat or vegetable), but I usually do anyway. Usually it's worth trying, and if I don't like it, I don't like it. I also have my dislikes, and if I can avoid them, I will.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    Kinda. I'll happily eat just about any vegetable. The problem is meat, I can't stand anything from a cow, and I never EVER eat chicken or pork.

I do love fish though, and any seafood with it.

So I guess I'm a vegetarian-hybrid of sorts. o_O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Absolutely not. xD;
    I'll eat anything eatable...yes,call me a glutton,but I find all food delicious in some way ;p
    only thing I won't eat is sopa de fideo....its a dish most of you probably haven't heard of,but if you're a Mexican food enthusiast,you'll most probably disagree with me xD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Picky eater...yup I would be one I'm afraid. First of all, I don't eat any kinds of meat...eating animals may be normal alot of people but not to me ^^;; Eating new kinds of food is difficult at first, but once I'm used to it I can add it to the list of a few things I actually do like to eat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah, I eat alot of the same things but the other stuff... or eating away from home, I barely eat.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I can eat most things, but there are some fruits I tend to avoid like the plague. Otherwise, I'm pretty fine : P

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm not that much of a picky eater, i could eat quite alot of things (apart extremely posh types of food!).

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I can be, but I'm mortally afraid of meat. I'll usually eat anything if it's vegetarian, but being so afraid of meat can be a problem... I refuse to eat anything if I don't know what it's been cooked in, or if I don't recognise one of the ingredients. Yeah, I'm pretty obsessive. I avoid it as though I'll die if I eat it. I even can't bear to look at it. It horrifies me *shudders*
    This can be a problem when the tablets I'm supposed to take aren't vegetarian, which has happened many times before... (nope sorry, I'd rather die than take non-vegetarian tablets).

EDIT: I even have a separate fridge to the rest of my family because I can't stand to see or smell the meat in the main fridge. And a separate frying pan... I'll stop now before you think I'm a complete and utter weirdo >.< But that is how much I'm sickened by meat.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    ._. I'm a verry verry Picky eater. I dont eat certain vegtables or foods at all, I cant stand ketchup but like mayonaise, I cant stand onions or strong garlic flavors and anything that tastes too 'green' I dislike. I can eat broccoili but that's about it.

New foods I tend to be shy about trying. If it looks bad tasting to me then I wont try it.

Back