• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a serious person?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm serious when I need to be.. but on the whole I'm pretty lax.

Years
    Yeah, yeah, I can be a funny gal when I want to be, but at the same time I know where to draw the line when the situation needs more of a serious attitude. So it's good to have a bit of both.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Yeah, yeah, I can be a funny gal when I want to be, but at the same time I know where to draw the line when the situation needs more of a serious attitude. So it's good to have a bit of both.

Voltemaire Escher     says:
    lol I get it
    You know how to "draw the line"
    Because you draw stuff a lot
    loloo
    lolol
    Okay, I'm done.
    Signomi says:
    Yes
    Signomi says:
    It's like you know me so perfectly

- - - - -

I think this conversation answers the thread topic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well yes but not really. I need to be serious when I really need to be. I can't just be stupid all of the times :D

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I can be serious when I want to be, but most of the time I'm not serious, at all. :(

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    There's a time for fun and games and there is a time for being serious. That's how I see it. Myself, I'm quite laid back with most things unless it's something I feel strongly about.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years

Well yes but not really. I need to be serious when I really need to be. I can't just be stupid all of the times :D

There's a time for fun and games and there is a time for being serious. That's how I see it. Myself, I'm quite laid back with most things unless it's something I feel strongly about.

You guys are right. You can't be laid back all the time, there are times you have to be serious about things, like School.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Another thing, there's always going to be times that people are having a laugh, a joke, or something of the kind and at the time you may think it's a serious matter but they don't. That's when a clash of personalities occurs and usually an agree to disagree situation fronts up. I could go on for hours speaking about things like this, but I really cannot be bothered at this time of night and when my wisdom teeth are HURTING BADLY!

Years
    It depends on the crowd. When I'm with my good friends, I'm usually lax and crazy, but when I'm with people I don't know well, I'm the quiet type.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm generally not a serious person. Though, when a situations arises, I will completely change my personality from the joking, happy go lucky person I am to a serious person. I guess it really depends on the situation. There are people here that can vouch for me when I say that I'm like a completely different person when I am serious. My vocabulary becomes extensive, I write much more, and I don't use the enter button a lot. The last needs to be explained; when I'm on skype or MSN, I enter after every four-six words in a sentence when not serious. It's annoying, but it's just who I am. When I become serious, my im's become much longer. Same goes for my posts/blogs. I explain more in a post or make a longer blog post when I'm serious.

Back