• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you active on any pokémon websites besides pc?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Serebii occasionally

Like here, this site gives me positive information on where the eeveelution apear in the anime, and at what level pokemon learn moves in canon games, also i check it to see about new pokemon episodes and possible revealing of DLC Eeveelutions

Years
    • Online now
    Nope. Not even active on any other forums really.

I do browse other Pokemon sites occasionally if I want information, but YouTube works for that too.

Years
  • This is the only Pokemon-centred community I post on regularly.

In all truth I joined a couple years ago to share a Pokemon web app I'd made...

But I ended up enjoying this place so I stuck around and continued posting haha!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Just joined a few sites to post one of my latest posts here to them, so practically almost every well known poke themed website that is ongoing to this day I am following.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I check Serebii for news on upcoming games as well as for Pokemon Go events and I check Pokebeach for news on TCG products.
    If it counts, I use Pokedex Tracker to update my shiny living dex. I'm also part of a Discord server by an artist who runs a Pokemon pin club Patreon.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hmm lately I joined the cave of dragonflies (owned by the person who made the favorite Pokémon picker) but it's small and I assume most people there are younger than I am.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I check Serebii for news, and check Bulbapedia for quick info. I also sometimes poke around Serebiiforums, but rarely, Pokemon Crossroads from time to time, and Lake Valor sometimes, if I feel like it. But, as for being active? Only really here these days. Most Pokemon forums other than PC are hella dead. =/

Back