• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you addicted to anything?

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I have an addiction to a lot of TV series, Snapchat and leaving really long voicemails to my friends of me singing really badly.

That's about it. Oh and to prawn crackers, they're amazing.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Besides pokemon and beer?
    Lol no im not close to an alcholic but i do love pokemon
    another people say im a dedicated to but i dont think i am
    is caffeine and gum. Lol my mouth has to be busy and i like
    the taste of cappachinos thats not a terrible thing is it?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    As much as I don't like to admit. I'd say the internet. I mean I spend a lot of time on it. I think we all do. But does that constitute and addiction. I mean I COULD live without it if I absolutely had to, but I do get really bored without it. I don't know.

As for other "addictions" I'm not too sure. Girls? Hahaha; probably not.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    It's kinda weird I'm addicted to orange juice I guess? Like the pulpy type orange juice that not everyone likes.
    I buy it at university, buy it during lunch and on my way home. I've gotten to the point where junk food and fizzy drinks makes me feel really horrible and tired and I don't drink coffee, tea or any alcohol. Juice which originally was my replacement instead became an addiction xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Besides breathing, eating, sleeping and picking my nose, no. Well, maybe I'm addicted to PC.

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
    Had been biting my nails since I was around 2 years of age. However I've recently been able to overcome this one!
    I've been lucky to avoid any addictions with smoking and drinking, however I definitely have a struggle resisting games and doodling! (Especially when I'm supposed to be doing something else.)

Years
    I have an addicion to:
    - Nicotine (been smoking for 29 years)
    - Biting my nails (been doing that all my life)
    - Collecting (anything really, videogames, pokemons, skylanders, amiibos and so on)

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    ...Idk if this is an addiction, more like closed-minded..ness..When it comes to food.

If I'm hungry, there's like a good 95% chance that I would want a sandwich - subway style..a Sub..

There's like, Nothing else I'd like to eat more than that..If I'm hungry.

I think that's the closest thing I have to an addiction..

Back