• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you afraid of spiders?

Do you fear spiders?

• I fear them!

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • I don't fear them, but I don't wantt o touch them neither!

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • I don't fear them and I am able to touch them!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • I love them!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I wouldn't say I've got a fear of them, but yeah they aren't great xD

After hearing that you swallow like one spider a year in your sleep or something like that I was pretty paranoid about them but yeah xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    I don't fear them and I'm not afraid to touch them.
    ...Touch referring to kill them.

Well, of course not the humongous ones xD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love spiders. I think a lot of them are cute! I'd love a tarantula one day. :'D

I will still kill them sometimes, especially if I'm with someone who can't stand them and I also don't uuuuusually like to keep them in the room. If I see one I'll take it outside in the summer but in the winter I'll just kill it since it'd die outside anyway. u_u;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I used to be scared of spiders. But now I don't mind them. They don't bother me and I wont bother them, we co-exist peacefully. However, I don't like how they feel if they walk on my bare skin, probably because my skin is rather sensitive, as in, if something is near me that I can't control I tend to twitch.

So I can't pick one up, but they don't bother me.

Years
    I'm scared of anything with more than 4 legs. So the 8 legs just creep me out. The venom is another reason why i fear them.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    2nd option fits me perfectly. I don't see what to fear when you can stomp on them but I don;t like touching creepy crawlies either xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I was bit by a poisonous spider in Australia. O.o
    But I don't fear them, they're awesome!
    I can even touch them! as long as they ain't poisonous....XD

Years
    I don't care about spiders of regular size sitting on my wall, but when I see a bigger and/or moving one, I usually get the fly swat. I wouldn't say I have a phobia of them, I just don't want them in my room.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    Sometimes I'll freeze in spot for about 15 minutes just staring at a spider if i see it on the wall. I have to catch my breath to actually be able to move away from it.

it's the same for me! and if there's no one else around to kill it i pace around the room (from a distance) and eventually leave after like 10 min ;-; same with other bugs.. but if it's a big one i just scream and run away

i hate spiders once in the middle of a test i stood up screaming stomping on one continuesly..... Im a guy.

LOL xD

and after seeing that picture up there i'm afraid to scroll back up ;-;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I flinch whenever I see one, but I wont run away. And if I get an adrenaline rush, I might even pick it up. xD

Years
    It largely depends on the size of the spider itself, and whether or not I know if it's poisonous. For the most part, though, spiders don't strike fear in me. Or at least not as much as slimy wiggly creatures, brrrghgh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I hate spiders, I fear them alot. Especially when they get near to you or just move o: I just can't stand it with their creepy legs. :s

Back