• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you afraid of the dark?

Are you afraid of the dark?

• Yes and I still am

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No, I never was

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I used to be afraid of the dark.

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blake55

Trainer
    Years
    Sometimes i will be constantly looking behind me if i just saw something thats scary like some horror movie.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Not really. I suppose if I was in an unknown place I would be, but for the most part I'm not.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I use to be when I was littler. I refused to sleep without the TV on or without some kind of light.

Now, unless paranoia strikes out of nowhere which does happen occasionally, I don't really care anymore.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ya, I can walk into the dark or be in a dark place and I'm fine, but in a sense almsot everyone is afraid of the dark. Even if its mroe realted to what you can't see in the dark.
    Just how I'd rather not walk through an old alleyway downtown during the night.
    Wouldn't like to in the day eahter but I'd feel more comftorable.

Years
    I'm generally not afraid of the dark, but I used to be. I'd have this constant paranoid feeling that I could 'feel' someone watching me behind my back...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'm not afraid of the dark and I never have been. I used to be afraid of going outside in the dark though, but I'm not sure if that counts.

Back