• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You Afraid Of the dark

...?

• Ahhhhh, black text

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I am just lik Brittany inside my house I am so scared of the dark outside I don't mind I actually love it ~gardevoir352

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Hahahahahaha, me afraid of dark, c'mon. Im the Dark Magician, Im not scare of darknes. But to all the people who are scare of it, just face it some day and go to sleep with your light of. If something is gonna hurt you it wont give a **** if your light is on or not. Just trying to help ya guys.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    no i'm not afraid from the dark. I did but that was when I been 6 years old.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    no, I find darkness to be relaxing. I don't even recall being scared of it as a little kid. not being able to see where you're going can be a little scary, but darkness itself is reassuring to me. ^^;

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    The Only Bad thing about dark is that if theres more than 1 person inda room u might walk into em or RUN INTO EM! AHHHH!

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I quite like the dark, cos the light hurts my eyes if I sleep with it on. When I was younger though, I used to be sorta afraid... :paranoid:

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    I've recently begun to sleep with a nightlight...
    Long story with a cat pooping on my remote control and the TV going off and a nightmare... well, it's really not that long...
    So yes, I am a confessed chicken...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    used to but not no mores i usuly keep one of those weird lights on becuse the colors reflect off the walls.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Nope, I'm really not afraid of the dark... only what might be in it! *shudders* I'll admit that I sometimes get creeped out at night when I'm alone; I just feel more comfortable when I'm around another person. (That's why I don't want to live by myself until I get married.) But on a regular night when I'm in my room asleep, I prefer everything to be dark because it's much healthier. I've heard that a lot of people's sleeping problems are caused because they use night lights, or there's some sort of light in their room at night. I won't go into detail about why that's bad, but it actually is... It's much healthier to sleep in total darkness.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    I'm sometimes afaid of the dark, but thats pretty rare for me. Sometimes if I'm in my house all by myself and its dark and really quit I well get scard, and there is a werid very small scream comeing from somewere and you all by yourself in a dark house. Then I'm scard.... Sorry bad memorys

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    I'm not afraid of the dark to but I use to when I was small. I like the dark because it helps we go to sleep.... Well it use to but now I end up playing games all night and eat in the dark until I full a sleep (around 5 to 7). XD I think my sleeping patton is missed up even though I feel really tied at 2. >_>

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
    Why would I be afraid of the dark? I don't believe in vampires, ghosts, little George Bush faces or anything like that. In fact, I enjoy being alone in the dark and listening to my favorite music.

Back