• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you afraid of the dark?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I was pertrified of the dark after I first saw Terminator 2: Judgement Day. I always thought the T-1000 was trying to get me after I saw that movie.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not scared of the dark... But my brother, totally different story. When he was my age, he was terrified of the dark, and would always want me to turn the lights off in the corridor...

Years
    Boy, was I ever in childhood. Tch, I wasn't over it until I was 9. XD
    Now, I' not afraid of it anymore, in fact I kinda like ta turn off the lights an' start pretendin' an' fightin' imaginary bad guys -- darkness helps ya see what ya want ta. XD

Years
    I forget if I've ever been truly afraid of the dark. I know that right now I'm wary of it at times, if I'm somewhere where I don't know what could happen (like being outside), but if I'm somewhere where I feel safe, then I actually prefer being in the dark...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Well I don't like being alone in the dark outzide, but that'z about the only time I get a little scared ^^;
    After really zcary moviez though, I alwayz get paranoid late at night when everyone elze iz in bed(I carry my kitten with me for protection XD).
    Zo no, I'm not afraid of the dark. I can get nervouz about what'z in the dark zometimez though :3''

Years
    I'm not really scared of the dark. I know there's nothing bad there. When it's dark, I'm not all eeeep must turn on a light!
    However, I sleep better if I have some sort of light coming into my room (usually the hallway light seeping from under the door). ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ...yesh, i am a little X3 but it depends on the context.
    I don't care having darkness in my room, unless i've watched a scary film, in which case it kinda freaks me out XD
    When i'm walking around outside at night, or somewhere just more public, i don't like it ._. ..blame my active imagination X3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Not really... it depends on the setting.

If I'm all alone at him, in bright daylight... that's still scary. xD

The dark intruges me.... <3

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I used to, but I'm used to it now. I think all those long strolls in the park at night helped. I rather enjoy the dark now. It's very comforting to be in the dark at night; alone.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Man i get really freaked out when I Go Alone far away*cough 1 mile* from my house and look in Water at night time. >_< I saw the trees with a Face!.

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    Well im not really afraid of the dark, but when ever I watch a really scary movie I get scared of the dark!!!
    Me 2 im only afraid of the dark after i watch a scary movie (most recently High Tension... i bought that from sum1 on dvd-r since it jus came out in theaters and i watched it alone in the basement, its dark down there and i had to turn the lights on before i went up the stairs... then i couldnt fall asleep cuz i was thinkin bout it)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I love the dark. <333 I have since I was...very very tiny. XD No, I'm not a freak. XD It's also why I'm able to tolerate really scary movies so well. :33 I also like to play night games outside in the pitch black darkness of my backyard. XD *shifts back into the shadows* <_<

~Kelsey

Back