• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm definitely an introvert. I don't like being around people, even those that I'm friendly with. My preference is to be left alone completely, able to do my own thing without anyone else hanging around me. Being around people makes me anxious, especially large groups of people.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I would definitely be more of an extrovert, I guess you can't really be a introvert and be a football player lol.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I identify as an introvert. Even though I have friends, I feel scared of being criticized or unnoticed by them, and I get very easily offended, something I wish I could do something about. Also I tend to think on my past actions a lot and I really hate it.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • As somebody with crippling social anxiety, 100% introvert! I just do not do well in social situations. That being said, I'm perfectly fine with interaction that doesn't involve like face-to-face conversation. Or phone calls. Screw phone calls.

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
    Years
  • I'm an extrovert- ENFP. I am mute by choice, however. I love social situations + people, but sometimes I'd just rather not.

Back