• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you burdened with homework and projects?

What's your usual amount of homework?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I only have about 2 subjects for homework to do each day. Though I get more than 6 assignments a day. I usually do as much of it as I can at school, but I have to rub my nose raw to do so. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I never get any homework really =P
    All my clazzez give out really zimple azzignmentz that can be finizhed in clazz for the mozt part. And if we dont' have enough time the teacherz alwayz go over it anywayz, either that or they puzh back the due date =3 It helpz that I have ztudy hall of courze ^^...and I don't talk all ztudy hall like a CERTAIN perzon *cough* XD

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • This is my homework tonight: (IT'S THE WEEKEND, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!)

Math: Do pages 285 and 286, #1-40 (multiplying fractions. Easy.)
    English: Complete worksheets, and bring in LOTS of spare paper for Monday.
    Science: 2 pages on how to identify different fingerprints.
    Social Studies: 2 pages on the Trojan War, and half a page on ancient Athens.
    Homeroom: Bring in snacks for Christmas party.
    Drama: Come in full costume for rehearsal of The Cat In The Hat.
    Art: Finish wood carvings. Try and use a small knife.

AND THIS IS THE WEEKEND!!!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You get a whole lot more homework than 7th graders I know o_0 I dont have much from school..but a whole bunch from other classes on the weekends...I like homework!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Not really burdened... but I do have 3-5 homework assignments per day... I usually have AP World History homework, Biology homework, and French homework, Geometry homework... etc. xD And sometimes PE homework too. o.O;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I usually have about 3-5 assignments daily. -_- But, 'tis all right, afterall, I never expected high school to be all fun and games. XD

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    1313666 said:
    First of all: I'm in 6th grade. Secondly, YOU LIKE HOMEWORK?!
    Heres the answer: First of all, Im in 6th grade too. Secondly, homework is my second obsession! ;) :D

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • more than is humanly possible to finish. I have 8 subjects total, and almost all of them give me homework every day.

this past week I spent two days- in a row- working from the time I got home from school to the time school started the next morning just working on homework and projects. That's right, without sleep. the break just started and I'm still trying to get over the stress. I almost had a nervous breakdown. it was horrible.

and this is a frequent occurrence. I don't get much sleep. T_T

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm always doing homework since I'm homeschooled... O_o; It's not so bad, though! My mom isn't a bad teacher at all, and even though she usually does give me plenty of work to do it's not so much to the point where it's all a burden to me.

I have been in public school before though, and I really hated getting all of the homework! It was such a pain in the butt, and I was only in third grade, lol. I've seen some of my friends' and cousin's school work, though, and it's so freaky! I think kids have too much now; they're stuck working all day in school, so they shouldn't have to keep doing it at home. Their teachers are too homework-happy.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • I don't have any homework now ( summer holiday) but when I have one, there's loads. Sometimes I have to do my assigment and homeworks at the at the same times and in the end, I don't have any free times.

Years
  • Far from it. I'm in 6th, and I finish all my homework in class, after I finish my classwork. Then I doodle. Then I get bored. Zzzzz...

I wish I had more homework, so I wouldn't be bored in class...

[Fair]

URPG Official
    Years
  • I have to do 5 projects over winter break...

For some odd reason, the teachers at my school don't understand that the purpose of winter break is...hang on, this might be shocking to some people...TO HAVE A FRICKIN BREAK! A BREAK!!!

*Ahem* Yeah, I get a lot of homework. Thankfully, I also have Grand Theft Auto. It balances out.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • meh, i dont get that much hw for my classes, i only have one class (geometry) that gives us hw every day *except on days that we took a quiz or a test* other than that i only get like two or three other hw's a week =/

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I'm surprised they haven't been hitting us up with homework in my Highsch00l.. (especially since I'm in IB classes) I guess this is because we do all that crap in class. x_x I just got done with 2 projects, a English, and Geography project.. and yes.. they had to be presented to the class. <_< We get projects every semester. *is happy he's on Winter break* Though the average amount of HW I usually get would be nothing to 2-3 HW assignments daily. (but the HW is no joke..) So I'm not as lucky as it seems.. I wont even get into detail. o.O

~Blade~

Back