• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Are you buying the game

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • I won't be able to right away because I'm already pretty low on funds right now before Christmas but what I have seen looks gorgeous and unique so I will be getting it at some point even if I have to wishlist it and hope to get it next birthday or Christmas.

Years
  • Yes, I'll buy it. While not a big fan of Nintendo's customer services and greedy style of marketing, I love pokemon a lot and I can't buy it from somewhere else. Monopoly does that... At least I will skip Diamond and Pearl since...I mean...really....another remake? It's not even a revamp, they just copy-pasted it into a 3d-ish game engine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    Yeah, i'm buying the game
    not on day 1, but sure on the first week
    i'm kinda hyped, i just hope my expectations are not in vain

Years
  • Definitely yep! There are things I'm not too impressed with (the graphics being one of them), but I'm still super curious and love some of these new forms. My precious Zorua especially. I want to play and be able to discuss with others, otherwise I feel a little left out. :D;

Years
  • yes!! love what i'm seeing so far, plus this looks like a big change from what i'm used to playing in pokemon games, so i'd like to experience it. c:

Years
  • Honestly, this is the most excited I am about a Pokemon game in an extremely long time. All the recent titles I've enjoyed, to a degree, and D/P remakes are something I've pre-ordered and will enjoy playing, I'm sure, but Legends is something next level.

Years
  • It's pokemon and it looks pretty fun ngl. Ive preordered it the first chance I got. Even if it isnt open world, seems like a really fun pokemon game I can spend hours on

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I think this game will be great and I plan to buy it as soon as I can.
    But if I'm too busy to give it the proper attention, I will wait a little bit.

Years
  • I'll probably buy it in June for my birthday, I know that's a long time away but I have a lot of new games I'm playing already and I want to wait till I'm through some of them before I add another one to my collection

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Well... considering recent events, it's a hard pass for me unless I'm lucky enough to get it from a raffle or as a gift. Between the art style as was shown in later trailers, and Mimikyu most likely not being in the game, I've pretty much lost all my motivation to actually play it. I'll likely still check playthroughs for the lore and characters, but that's about it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Just wanted to expand on what I said back in October.

I still plan to buy the games eventually, but I do not think it will be right away this time around. While I do really want to try it, there is something that is bothering me and it is making me really question if I want it or not.

There is two things I've heard, one is the dropping of items if you faint. That is something I have always disliked in video games. Especially if we have to spend so much time gathering and making stuff. So hoping the crafting system isn't bulky and slow. And I am wondering just how punishing fainting is. If I go in and lose half my items without being able to get them back, that is going to be a massive hit in my desire to play them. The second is, a rumor that would most player even be able to finish it? And a 25% was given by a leaker but that is all.

So yes, while I still plan to get it and may get it regardless, I want to see more about it first.

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Pinball: yes!! we're going to go out tomorrow to get it since we were going to the library anyway and it's right near the game store

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Now that I've seen gameplay and the way shiny hunting works I don't think I will buy the game. I'd hate failing shinies constantly. Think I'll stick to Go and XY/ORAS

Back