• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Are you getting OR/AS on release day?

Are you getting OR/AS on release day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll be getting the games, but I'll likely have to wait til Christmas in my case. It would be stupid if I skip these games because Hoenn was the very first region I ever played through in the Pokemon games.

pkmin3033

I've pre-ordered both games off GAME, who are usually pretty good at delivering for release day. If the games don't arrive on release, there is a very high probability I'll go out and buy a copy and then just return the one I buy.

So, to answer the question...I'd better. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I'd BETTER be. I'm paying extra for release day delivery from Amazon, who are usually really good at delivering on time (early even sometimes) so hopefully it will show up on the day.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Yup, pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire on Amazon and paid for the release day delivery.

If I'm feeling very impatient, I might also download Omega Ruby from the e-shop. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I preordered as soon as it was possible, and I'm getting at midnight.

Years
  • Augh, most likely not. We have a family trip to the Dominican Republic from early morning November 21st to the night of the 26th so I'll have to wait at least a week or so. Going to be tough as I wanted to play while on my trip but don't want to go to a midnight release. Wuh!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • November 21st is a Friday, so I can't pick it up on release day.

But I've already pre-ordered OR together with a friend who pre-ordered AS, so I'll be picking it up as soon as my regular store calls saying that the games are already in stock. :v

Of course, I don't expect it to be in stock exactly on the release date, but I can trust that they will. :>

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 28th November for sure! Which reminds me, I need to go down to my local GAME to reserve my copy in-time for release date. I want the steelbook pre-order bonus too. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back