• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you getting Revolution?

Are you getting Revolution?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I know I definitely am. That is, after having my fun with Mario Strikers Charged. =P

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
  • Of Course! I pre-rodered it the day Pearl came out so I'll be SURE to get a copy, I'll be gone on vacation when it comes out but my mom and dad will pick it up for me and it will be on my bed by the time I get back!

It's mostly for me to see my Pokemon in 3d, and all, but I used Action Replay (Okay kill me, I don't care) and I lvled Pokemon up using Rare Candies, and caught certain Pokemon With certain balls with a code. (I don't care about IV and EVs)

Hopefully all my Pokemon aren't corrupted. lol

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I already pre-ordered it. It comes out three days after my birthday, so I won't haev to worry about having the money to pay for the game. :P

Years
  • For me, this game is a must have! Unfortunately I'll probaly have to wait to nearer Christmas to get it, as the UK often gets games like Pokémon come out here a lot later!

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • Ya, I am gonna get it after it comes out. I don't really pre-order stuff, so I won't pre-order Pokémon Battle Revolution. The only game I think I will ever pre-order will be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahaha, definatly.
    >>;
    It's not even an option, man.
    It's a must.

So yes, of course I'm getting it, I've been looking forward to it since it was rumored that it was coming out.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Oh yes, most definitely. I'm about to set up my internet access today, so the next thing after that will be getting a Wii. I'll wait for the UK release though, no sense in messing around with US versions just yet.

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    i'll get it, it seems to be very good, and on wii...perfect!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I don't see how I can NOT get this game. My Wii library is a little dry anyways, so it'll be a welcome and hard-to-put-down addition.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I probably won't be in a hurry to get it. I have enough games to play for the summer and after summer I won't have a Wii anyway, so...yeah. :\ My brother might get it though, and if he does, I'll just leech off him. XD;

Though I might pre-order if there's a decent pre-order bonus as an incentive.

Back